• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fissure [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
Amazing ability! you are definitely the man who is going to put lavabending as an principal sub-element! Also can you make a gif for it?

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
This seems cool, but it's not working for me. I've tried everything I could think of, including making a permission file that was set to true for the ability. I know all the files are in the right place as well, everything loads up fine in the cmd. And yes, I am looking at the ground when trying to execute the combo, but nothing happens.
Is there anything I might be missing? I really have no idea.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
This seems cool, but it's not working for me. I've tried everything I could think of, including making a permission file that was set to true for the ability. I know all the files are in the right place as well, everything loads up fine in the cmd. And yes, I am looking at the ground when trying to execute the combo, but nothing happens.
Is there anything I might be missing? I really have no idea.
Same thing with me.

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
I didn't have any at all for a while (its a public server), but I tried PermissionsEX (couldn't really figure anything out with that.)

Carbogen

Verified Member
PermissonEx
I didn't have any at all for a while (its a public server), but I tried PermissionsEX (couldn't really figure anything out with that.)
From what I know of PermissionsEx, you'll be using the /pex command. Something like:
/pex user <name> add bending.ability.Fissure
Or, if you want to add this permission to a group:
/pex group Member create
/pex group Member add bending.ability.Fissure

If the ability itself doesn't work after that, please let me know. :)

Helios

Verified Member
Oooooooooooh..... You have to install the PKComboModule FIRST! Put it in the plugins folder and restart so it can generate a folder called 'combos' inside the 'Project Korra' Folder. Put Fissure inside of the 'Combos' Folder. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.