• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireSerpent (1.8.7)

FireSerpent (1.8.7) v1.0.0

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Well Finn, its a new ability, and I'm a new developer. So if you have suggestions that's fine, but I'm not making a giant dragon for this ability. A Small dragon, sure but I'm not a Math genius when it comes to applying it to minecraft, so honestly its gonna take a bit of time for me to learn how to create particles like that. Thank you for the feedback.
I didn't mean to sound negative. I know you're new, so great job, and do continue making things. However, I simply think the name is not really fit for what it is. But that's just a name.

NickC1211

I didn't mean to sound negative. I know you're new, so great job, and do continue making things. However, I simply think the name is not really fit for what it is. But that's just a name.
I think it's fine dragons breath fire so the move is using your inner fire to create a powerful move makes sense to me.

What the heck is going on here, @EmeraldJelly, this move is a great ability. You did an amazing job, don't listen to these shmucks. I am unable to understand why you guys aren't recognizing or acknowledging his attempt at making something awesome. The discussion sections of abilities should be a place to nitpick concepts and trash on people's works, especially someone as up and coming as Emerald. This move was made for a server and he didn't have to release it. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like our ability creators do, celebrate the fact they are building content for the whole community to have and are becoming good/better developers. Bottom line, if you have a big criticism, take it to a PM.
Isn't that the point of providing a 'Discussion' section for these custom downloadable content. People are giving critism, aka feedback, Though, I do dislike how Finn didn't elaborate that ge wants the name to be changed, instead of telling us vague response about his reality-vs-expectqtion situation. He should have been constructive.

Other person just wanted to point that he prefer/finds a particular shape of particle that's preferable to be changed into from the current unsatisfying one. Again, it is feedback.

Though I can why you see us "hating it", because we only focus on negative and didn't balance it out with jin-yang.

I guess we went all wrong here, including you and them. Maybe even me, but I actually defended this addon (with little off-topic). Actually I really went off-topic, because I supported Finn's but forgetting to test the author's of this thread. Didn't gave any insight on the OPs FireDragon, so my apologies. I'll make up to it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

"coming soon" Gifs take at most 30 minutes to make, you replied wednesday and I see no gif :I
If Project Korra has taught me anything, it's that many people have VERY different interpretations of the word "soon." If he doesn't have a gif out, it's whatever. No one's life and/or server is ruined.

xNuminousx

Nooo Emerald Dx Not you too! You've fallen to the Pk curse.... You said there'd be an update on May 26th and now it's May 27th D:

That's kind your assosiation, because this ability lives up to its name (literally) anways. It's a dragon made out of fire, therefor "FireDragon" Duh.

Shouldn't have change the name. It (imo) was fine, except for the person didn't understans context what a fire dragon looks like. Also, doesn't serpent mean a snake or that three/more-head-dragon?

Shouldn't have change the name. It (imo) was fine, except for the person didn't understans context what a fire dragon looks like. Also, doesn't serpent mean a snake or that three/more-head-dragon?
Honestly dude, at the end of the day its my ability, and I chose to change the name.

I know, I'm not stopping you. Just giving you my observation why the previous name was fine and there's nothing misleading in it, besides the person who thinks it's wrong.

I know, I'm not stopping you. Just giving you my observation why the previous name was fine and there's nothing misleading in it, besides the person who thinks it's wrong.
Appreciate the observation dude, also again with the gif thing I have like a million other things to do rather than make a gif... I'll make one now i guess..