• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Favorites

owlcool

Verified Member
Subjects I don't like:
  • History
  • French
  • German
  • Geography
  • English
  • Dutch
Yea I don't like a lot :3
Try Spanish. xD
Duolingo is a great app if you have a phone and the time too, I believe it gives lessons on both French and Spanish.
If you want to gain fluency then Lingua.ly is the way to go after you have memorized some words.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Try Spanish. xD
Duolingo is a great app if you have a phone and the time too, I believe it gives lessons on both French and Spanish.
If you want to gain fluency then Lingua.ly is the way to go after you have memorized some words.
In all dem countries they teach you Spanish in school. In the netherlands they don't <3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Actually your account says you live in District 9. Last time I checked the 'Netherlands' isn't even a real country, but a slang term for Australia.
Netherlands is a country in Europe...it's where dutch come from.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Netherlands is a country in Europe...it's where dutch come from.
That is a common misunderstanding. The Dutch (such as the pastries) come from a small country called "Kekland" in the Jamacais.
kekland.png
The 'kek' in Kekland roughly translates from the countries main language, pepeanese, to dustch, or as we would say; dutch.

And as further proof of "Netherlands" being slang for Australia. This is the CIA's offical website, clearly stating that Australia is the country's real name.
stuff2.PNG

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That is a common misunderstanding. The Dutch (such as the pastries) come from a small country called "Kekland" in the Jamacais.
View attachment 1116
The 'kek' in Kekland roughly translates from the countries main language, pepeanese, to dustch, or as we would say; dutch.

And as further proof of "Netherlands" being slang for Australia. This is the CIA's offical website, clearly stating that Australia is the country's real name.
View attachment 1117
@finnbon is he correct?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
My favorites are mathematics, science, and for next year I have signed up for mythology :p ima geek xD

owlcool

Verified Member
My favorites are mathematics, science, and for next year I have signed up for mythology :p ima geek xD
Dude, if you can't prove that Zeus isn't real then we are going to have to take the safe route and say every religion has just as much likeliness to be the one true religion as the Religion of the Flying Spagetti Monster.
HE WAS BOILED FOR OUR SINS, MAN!!! IF YOU EAT RAMEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!!

^
Practically the best argument for the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah, @finnbon should just say that he comes from Kekland instead of district 9. Hey, it would be taken about as seriously.

KEKLAND AHOY!!!!!
xD xD xD