• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Faster Airspout/Waterspout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Imo it should be a combo like the addon SpoutRush Combo. I don't feel like chasing people with my short little firejet with people elevated and moving something the speed of firejet, but theirs is infinite.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
That sounds like a personal problem.
Personal problem? More like Earth, Fire, and Chi's problem when it comes to fighting spouters. (While they ARE particularly easy to beat at times, with faster spouts, it's gonna make it much more easy for a waterbender to hide if they're low WHILE also maintaining an offensive. With AirSpout, a similar thing can happen, but generally on a smaller degree.

Hero

Verified Member
Personal problem? More like Earth, Fire, and Chi's problem when it comes to fighting spouters. (While they ARE particularly easy to beat at times, with faster spouts, it's gonna make it much more easy for a waterbender to hide if they're low WHILE also maintaining an offensive. With AirSpout, a similar thing can happen, but generally on a smaller degree.
Per-son-nal Prob-lem

promancer

Verified Member
If anything, it's the other elements' problem. Also, I feel like the speed of the spout should be a configurable option. (If it isn't already)
It seems like you just dont want to put up an effort for a buff thats useful to other elements but not yours. I can't even name one time you weren't trying to fight every element except fire on the forums.

Hero

Verified Member
It seems like you just dont want to put up an effort for a buff thats useful to other elements but not yours. I can't even name one time you weren't trying to fight every element except fire on the forums.
If anything, it's the other elements' problem. Also, I feel like the speed of the spout should be a configurable option. (If it isn't already)
Promancer got you whipped XD
#WaterThrowBack

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I fight for fire because that's the element that I have the most experience. It's useful to air and water, but it's not necessary and I don't think it'll be helpful if benders can stall fights for longer because that's one of the last things the plugin needs. Also, it's my fault that the other elements' communities want to suggest things that I don't agree with? I don't think so. If I didn't speak my voice, it would against... actually nvm. You don't need to know my reason for joining PK right now. You can consult me in private though.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Clearly you didn't read the rest of the post for my reason for arguing with this idea. And if you're wondering, I'm saying that this should be a combo, not that it shouldn't be completely added.
I read it. You are denying this suggestion because of your own personal interest.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I read it. You are denying this suggestion because of your own personal interest.
Actually no. It won't help the other elements* by allowing water & air to stall, nor does it really change spouting fight.
*I made a mistake in my response because I was rushing since I was playing leg

promancer

Verified Member
Actually no. It won't help the other elements* by allowing water & air to stall, nor does it really change spouting fight.
*I made a mistake in my response because I was rushing since I was playing leg
This already is a combo, its called spout rush and its an add-on. You're trying to change the suggestion into something completely different, he suggest faster water and air spout without a combo for a reason. I know bias is impossible to avoid but...
Some people can avoid being biased. I personally try to avoid that, but in my opinion, it's obvious that your biased when it comes to certain elements.

Da Psic

Verified Member
People don't forget waterbenders can only use it while ON water/snow/Ice, which aren't found in your typical forest fight, if you're fighting a waterbender in the water you're doing something wrong, and air is air it's not like they will murder you in 2 seconds like a full firecombo rotation to the face.
This would make fights much more interesting.

Suggestion: Water/Airspout gain more speed the lower they are(player detection).

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This already is a combo, its called spout rush and its an add-on. You're trying to change the suggestion into something completely different, he suggest faster water and air spout without a combo for a reason. I know bias is impossible to avoid but...
I WANT this to basically be spoutrush- it would add variety into spouting fights instead of just increasing the default speed for the spouts which I find unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.