• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Faster Airspout/Waterspout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I WANT this to basically be spoutrush- it would add variety into spouting fights instead of just increasing the default speed for the spouts which I find unnecessary.
Just leave those shit heads, they are too stupid to have actual reasoning. Just click ignore on their profile.

promancer

Verified Member
Just leave those shit heads, they are too stupid to have actual reasoning. Just click ignore on their profile.
Actually no. It won't help the other elements* by allowing water & air to stall, nor does it really change spouting fight.
*I made a mistake in my response because I was rushing since I was playing leg
Good idea, insult instead of pursuade. Ignoring a side of an argument does a thread no good, but in part, I see what your saying now. Spoutrush should just be a combo instead of increase in default speed. Also, isn't this (correct me if im wrong) a thing in config already? Because if so, this should be added as an option. Still, your reason isnt fair, you dont want it because it wont improve your element. Thats bias you can avoid.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Good idea, insult instead of pursuade. Ignoring a side of an argument does a thread no good, but in part, I see what your saying now. Spoutrush should just be a combo instead of increase in default speed. Also, isn't this (correct me if im wrong) a thing in config already? Because if so, this should be added as an option. Still, your reason isnt fair, you dont want it because it wont improve your element. Thats bias you can avoid.
I really don't care about insulting people like you. :D

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I just don't see how improving the default speed of the spouts will improve a fight between air/water(/earth anyone? sandspout?) and fire/earth/chi (because they don't have spouts, not because I want them to have an unfair advantage)

promancer

Verified Member
You said
Just leave those shit heads, they are too stupid to have actual reasoning.
So I said...
Good idea, insult instead of pursuade. Ignoring a side of an argument does a thread no good, but in part, I see what your saying now.
Then you followed with...
I really don't care about insulting people like you. :D
So yeah, you kind of did... Btw, did you even bother to read my whole statement before replying?
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/community-rules.3/
Take a look at General rule two.
@Pickle9775 Sorry for calling you here but I don't want this to turn into an argument rather than a debate.

promancer

Verified Member
I just don't see how improving the default speed of the spouts will improve a fight between air/water(/earth anyone? sandspout?) and fire/earth/chi (because they don't have spouts, not because I want them to have an unfair advantage)
I'm agreeing with you... Spoutrush should be a thing instead of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.