• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Eruption [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1442

Verified Member
You do realize it was a fire move at the time, and was converted into lava as a subcategory of earth and named Eruption instead of Implosion?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You do realize it was a fire move at the time, and was converted into lava as a subcategory of earth and named Eruption instead of Implosion?
No fire move can make lava...you do realize this right? That is past the border line of impossible. You even suggesting that it was a fire move from 2 years ago is incomprehensible (big words) because firebending wasn't evolved enough at that time to do something like this, which won't ever be possible from a firebender, only a lavabending enabled earthbender.

Vkumar

Verified Member
Is it possible that this can be fixed for 1.8? Or did it just get ruined because of the update?

Sorin

Verified Member
Yeah please update this for 1.8 it doesnt even need to have the falling lava, i just really want this back so badly

Sorin

Verified Member
Yeah i know they where, but it would be awesome if this move was remade somehow. this was such a great move

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
I'm pretty sure you could still use orange/red stained clay as falling blocks, or even orange wool. I'm pretty sure they'd both still work. Not sure how good it would look though, lel.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm pretty sure you could still use orange/red stained clay as falling blocks, or even orange wool. I'm pretty sure they'd both still work. Not sure how good it would look though, lel.
You can, but MC doesn't render FallingSand with a lava or water texture :/

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This idea is REALLY random, but I'm just gonna say it....

Can't you use ArmorStands with a lava block on their head slot instead? I mean, it is quite big, and it's an entity, just like the FallingSand. So I thought maybe you could just replace something in the code? Just suggesting :p

jedk1

This idea is REALLY random, but I'm just gonna say it....

Can't you use ArmorStands with a lava block on their head slot instead? I mean, it is quite big, and it's an entity, just like the FallingSand. So I thought maybe you could just replace something in the code? Just suggesting :p
theres multiple issues i can think of but im not sure of without testing myself:
1) im not sure if you can actually wear lava as a hat without either a) the game crashing or b) it not rendering
2) im not sure if armor stands have gravity in the same way as a falling block would.
On the possibility it does work, that might actually be a genius viable option.

EDIT: tested and lava and water blocks dont render on the head :c

Last edited:

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
You can, but MC doesn't render FallingSand with a lava or water texture :/
Did you misread? I meant you could just use another block that wasn't lava, but had a similar appearance (basically anything orange), since it's just lava and water that don't show up.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
theres multiple issues i can think of but im not sure of without testing myself:
1) im not sure if you can actually wear lava as a hat without either a) the game crashing or b) it not rendering
2) im not sure if armor stands have gravity in the same way as a falling block would.
On the possibility it does work, that might actually be a genius viable option.

EDIT: tested and lava and water blocks dont render on the head :c
You can't put it on the head :/ (with /summon). It was a good idea, but too good to be true apperantly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.