• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Eruption [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

Eruption - An offensive ability for LavaBenders.

So one day the Red Lotus decided to take down Tenzin and his Air-Nomads in order to get to Korra... Bumi was little match for Ghazan, but here's a neat ability for you.

Eruption
An offensive ability for LavaBenders.

Description:
Melt the ground underneath an enemy and detonate a Volcanic Eruption, decimating all entities nearby (if they get hit).
Usage:
Click...​
Read more about this resource...

Helios

Verified Member
Awesome move! I got a chance to try it out before Carbo released it. Great lava bending move. This guy will be the one to fully flesh out the Lava sub-element.

Last edited:

Joeri

Verified Member
Nvm it actully works now! But it keeps posting everytime i use it:

11.11 22:12:45 [Server] INFO Joerigobel is eligible for Eruption.
And i dont see smoke while holding shift

EDIT: Warm-up doesn't work at all, I can just left click to use it, instead of shifting

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Nvm it actully works now! But it keeps posting everytime i use it:

And i dont see smoke while holding shift

EDIT: Warm-up doesn't work at all, I can just left click to use it, instead of shifting
When it says warmup it doesn't mean to hold down shift, you just simply click and the warmup time is how long it takes until it bursts up and explodes amazing lava juices everywhere.

Joeri

Verified Member
When it says warmup it doesn't mean to hold down shift, you just simply click and the warmup time is how long it takes until it bursts up and explodes amazing lava juices everywhere.
Oh... I look like a giant idiot now

Joeri

Verified Member
This ability is amazing, i haven't discovered game breaking buggs yet.

But a request for the config, Could you add "Damage (per block that hits)" and BlockAmount (how much blocks spawn)

Carbogen

Verified Member
Awesome, Could you also look into "BlockAmount" ? It would indicate how much blocks there spawn
The amount of lava spawned is the same as the amount earth melted, as defined by the radius parameter ;)

In other words, by changing the radius to a higher value, you will increase the amount of lava spawned as well as the affected area. :)

Joeri

Verified Member
The amount of lava spawned is the same as the amount earth melted, as defined by the radius parameter ;)

In other words, by changing the radius to a higher value, you will increase the amount of lava spawned as well as the affected area. :)
But radius increases the lavapool which i don't really want happening

Carbogen

Verified Member
But radius increases the lavapool which i don't really want happening
I will see if I can add a config option for amount of lava blocks to be catapulted into the sky. However, I may or may not release it, because it may be buggy or server intensive (like, very server intensive). I'll check and if it works out I'll release it :)

Joeri

Verified Member
I will see if I can add a config option for amount of lava blocks to be catapulted into the sky. However, I may or may not release it, because it may be buggy or server intensive (like, very server intensive). I'll check and if it works out I'll release it :)
Awesome, And what do you mean with "server intensive" ? Aslong as ppl keep the default amount it shouldn't glitch right?

Status
Not open for further replies.