• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ElementalEffects

ElementalEffects 3.0

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

ElementalEffects - A pack of cosmetic effects for the elements

Introducing a side-plugin that adds cosmetic effects to your server, with a twist! Each cosmetic will include features and conditions that match their respective element. From requiring an earth source for the EarthTrail to boiling water effects for the FireTrail, each trail being very configurable! Keep reading to find out more!

EULA Compliant
Great for a bending server donation store item!
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
As a real particle enthusiast, I must say I'm a bit dissapointed. Good job either way, but I would've liked to see some more "breath taking" effects instead of particles randomly appearing around you.

xNuminousx

As a real particle enthusiast, I must say I'm a bit dissapointed. Good job either way, but I would've liked to see some more "breath taking" effects instead of particles randomly appearing around you.
I planned on giving the particles animations that matched their element but apparently the method I used isn’t compatible with the way I make abilities. So once I learn to do it, it’ll be added. For now, it’ll be a simple trails plugin that gives trails with characteristics.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I planned on giving the particles animations that matched their element but apparently the method I used isn’t compatible with the way I make abilities. So once I learn to do it, it’ll be added. For now, it’ll be a simple trails plugin that gives trails with characteristics.
How do you mean? What method?

xNuminousx

How do you mean? What method?
Well when I use the math in the progress of an ability it progresses location points as expected. But with event handlers it does not, it just displays particles. I assume the solution is an "in your face" answer but I haven't figured it out.

Oh and maybe I should have specified... I didn't mean the type of method in java, I just mean the literal definition.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Well when I use the math in the progress of an ability it progresses location points as expected. But with event handlers it does not, it just displays particles. I assume the solution is an "in your face" answer but I haven't figured it out.

Oh and maybe I should have specified... I didn't mean the type of method in java, I just mean the literal definition.
You can use the player's location the same way you'd use the 'blast location' in an ability. I understand the confusion here. For example, if you'd want circular waves around the player you'd use the player's feet as your base location and work from there.

xNuminousx

You can use the player's location the same way you'd use the 'blast location' in an ability. I understand the confusion here. For example, if you'd want circular waves around the player you'd use the player's feet as your base location and work from there.
Well I've had no problem creating circles. I've used math and location points to create a particle circle around a player, the issue resides in getting that circle to move how I want. I don't believe I've attempted with with an asynchronous timer since I figured out how to use it, so I need to try that. But at the release of this plugin I've been using the MoveEvent and that wasn't updating the location the way I'm used to/know how to do. I've even tried using math that I know works and it worked completely differently than I expected.

Changes
❖ Added indicator: Hit
While activate, anyone you hit will be seen bleeding. The display will depend on the amount of damage (max amount editable in config). If the target receives under the config variable, a small bleeding effect plays. If they receive more than the config variable, more blood appears.
❖ Added Indicator command
/ee indicator
❖ Optimized code and added to the API
Sneaky sneaky :D

Kind of funny, because hit indicator could be given to the broader audience. The Joke was though as If you deliberately (which I know you didn't) made this addon pack for bending with bending related feature, but just for the sake to add that critical hit indicator. Don't take this as a literal statement, since this is, again, a shitty joke.

xNuminousx

Well I intended to have more indicators that are bending related. One I was trying to accomplish was the AvatarState indicator so that something would happen when you enabled AvatarState. And then I also thought of maybe a full moon one and several others. So it will be bending related soon, but Hit was the quickest one I was able to make. And even then it spit out errors lol