• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthGlove

EarthGlove 1.1.3

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
moo3oo3oo3 submitted a new resource:

EarthGlove - Utilize earthend gloves to and pull entities towards you

EarthGlove
Utilize earthend gloves to and pull entities towards you!

Description:
Left click to launch an earthend glove that pull enttiies toward you.

Note: The glove will disintegrating upon hitting a wall or reaching max distance (range in config).

Note: The glove will break when damaged.
Read more about this resource...

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
I'm definitely intrigued by the way you used invisible armor stands equip with stone for the glove, great idea! However there seem to be a few translation issues when a glove passes over anything but level terrain as shown here...

The "glove" will glitch up any type of shear terrain its met with. Besides that and some kinda awkward particle placement good job!

PS: I'm not sure if I could classify this as a bug but gloves can travel through nether and end portals :p

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
I really like this! But, where do the gloves actually come from?
I could make it consume an earthblock but I never actually saw Dia Lee make the gloves. They just seems to always have it... I guess you could say they make the glove during the cooldown since the amount of earth required to make a glove is very little?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I could make it consume an earthblock but I never actually saw Dia Lee make the gloves. They just seems to always have it... I guess you could say they make the glove during the cooldown since the amount of earth required to make a glove is very little?
Require ppl to use earth armor first maybe ?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Can you add it so that you need leather for this ability to work, as to represent the gloves. When you use this you lose one leather (like metal clips). The speed of this should depend on how many you have leather:
1 leather(glove): abit slower
2 leathers(gloves): abit faster

Last edited:

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
So I was watching this very closly and saw that the right hand of the left Dai Li agent made a new glove (with magic? Or a way for the show producers to cheat glove by making it reapear so fast (and usally out of camera view) that you don't see it :p)

Last edited: