• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthDrag

EarthDrag 1.2.1

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Cancel the jump event while they're being dragged? They're being dragged so fast they wouldn't be able to jump.
They would be able to jump, but are more likely to fall down back and be pulled even more easily in that position.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Cool ability. Perhaps it could be used to drag/pull opponents as well, kinda like what Toph to trip Azula or move Sokka away of her path? It could have an animation, like below the entity block ascends up and sends them towards?

(Let it either pull like reverse shockwave but with no damage, or givs complete dragging control that is connected to the cursor).

Loony

Verified Member
Cool ability. Perhaps it could be used to drag/pull opponents as well, kinda like what Toph to trip Azula or move Sokka away of her path? It could have an animation, like below the entity block ascends up and sends them towards?

(Let it either pull like reverse shockwave but with no damage, or givs complete dragging control that is connected to the cursor).
Review;

I feel like this ability is pretty useless right now. You can easily just walk around and pick those items up and you wouldn't usually have this ability bound because that's the only use it has so you'd have to bind the ability.
I think this ability could be better if you also allowed the move to drag players and mobs towards you. That can be useful to combo with lava flow, confusing your enemies, etc.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah. People would be more willing to bind this If it affected players more. Though, unlike other abilities this would be used my minority, but hey at least I would use it much more If it did push mobs/players away. ;)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee updated EarthDrag with a new update entry:

New Feature!

Added a feature to drag entities around on earth! A few notes on this:
* Entities cannot be dragged up blocks (at least until I bother to find a nice way to do this)
* The speed at which entities are dragged is the pullspeed in the config divided by 1.5 (for all you diehard config balancers)
* It only works on earthbendable blocks!
* This feature takes priority over the other feature, and is activated by looking at an entity when starting to use the ability. If you want to drag items...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't really plan on updating this ability anymore; recent changes in ProjectKorra make it mostly useless. Sorry