• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthDrag

Earthbending EarthDrag 1.2.1

EarthDrag

Element: Earth

Description: This ability pulls items on earth towards you. Crops that are ready to be harvested will be pulled up, and arrows stuck in the ground will turn into items.

Function: Sneak

Permission: bending.ability.earthdrag

Versions: Latest pk and spigot 1.10

Config:
YAML:
EarthDrag:
  Cooldown: 1000
  PullSpeed: 0.675
  Radius: 18
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Simplicitee
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Simplicitee

Latest updates

1. New Feature!

Added a feature to drag entities around on earth! A few notes on this: * Entities cannot be...
  2. 1.8.6 compatible

* Updated to be 1.8.6 compatible
  3. Bug Fix

Fixed a small bug with coreprotect

Latest reviews

how i can drag the players, i saw in a server that u can drag the players
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
Look at them when starting to sneak
Very good! Could you please make an "AirDrag" based on this?
Awesome, maybe make a combo that utilizes this and drags the earth blocks ( in the radius ) to the user, making a shield kinda thing ?
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
Possibly
Nice Idea Of A Move, But Maybe Dragging Players As Well As Items For A PvP Aspect. Oh, The Move Will Not Show Up In The EarthBending Move List, Maybe Because Of The Update ??? ( All around a pretty neat idea though )
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
I do not plan to make a pvp aspect, I was avoiding it all together
I love the idea of the plugin, but it gives me errors and won't load:( could you update it so it works properly or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
Post the errors in the discussion section please, I will help there.