• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earthbending from Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Verified Member
Because in the show(s) the only earthbender known to carry any earth with them was Toph. Even then it was only a small meteorite bracelet. No earthbender carries around 64 cubic meters of rock with them at all times. Also, earthblast is the most damaging move by the default config. The ability to rapid fire it would just be Over powered.
Like I said I cannot help that dirt blocks are meters cubed.

owlcool

Verified Member
Like I said I cannot help that dirt blocks are meters cubed.
Oh darn, if only there was some random object like a stone hoe that could only be stacked once and can be used to replicate moves like earthblast as something that we could call earthhammer like what those earthbenders used against zuko!!! (Should I make this post a thread? Tell me if I should make this post a thread)

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
What if people want to use hoes for farming? Besides, this post wasn't about bending tools/weapons. Go make this suggestion in the RPG section if you want, but this isn't the right place for that.
Oh darn, if only there was some random object like a stone hoe that could only be stacked once and can be used to replicate moves like earthblast as something that we could call earthhammer like what those earthbenders used against zuko!!! (Should I make this post a thread? Tell me if I should make this post a thread)

owlcool

Verified Member
What if people want to use hoes for farming? Besides, this post wasn't about bending tools/weapons. Go make this suggestion in the RPG section if you want, but this isn't the right place for that.
Hoes don't take durability damage from things like pvp, and even if they decide to change that, benders could just do /b t.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Anyway all I'm getting from this is that you want a shortcut so you don't have to use a source block. Maybe if they added a move like 'metalthrow' but with flint instead. Or you could just add metalthrow. Or pick a different element.

Last edited:

Joeri

Verified Member
This idea makes earth simply to overpowered, They could have 1000 dirt with them since it's stackable, and then rapidly fire EarthBlasts

EarthBenders are not supposed to be able to bend everywhere.

Water benders purely have bottles because there isn't water everywhere

owlcool

Verified Member
This idea makes earth simply to overpowered, They could have 1000 dirt with them since it's stackable, and then rapidly fire EarthBlasts

EarthBenders are not supposed to be able to bend everywhere.

Water benders purely have bottles because there isn't water everywhere
Rapidly fire earthblasts? I am pretty sure they will make it so that you can only shoot 1 at a time, just like it already is.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Maybe a helmet named "rock necklace"? When you right click, it opens a GUI with 9 slots, where you can put earth blocks (not stacked).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Will this non-canon suggestion ever go away...
o srry xD. this post won't remove my previous one so it doesn't really have a use so I just realized I'm wasting our time, cause I'm quite sure some ppl will read this. I'm sorry for wasting your time... ._.

V

Vidcom

o srry xD. this post won't remove my previous one so it doesn't really have a use so I just realized I'm wasting our time, cause I'm quite sure some ppl will read this. I'm sorry for wasting your time... ._.
Don't be sorry, be creative! Think of brand new ideas that push the limits of bending that you have never seen before! :D

V

Vidcom

If it is configured that way, otherwise default you can only shoot one at a time until it has hit it's target.
Really? In every server I've been on, firing multiple is the standard, I even make a point of firing several earthblasts around a target before redirecting them all on to them. Maybe your server is strange :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Really? In every server I've been on, firing multiple is the standard, I even make a point of firing several earthblasts around a target before redirecting them all on to them. Maybe your server is strange :p
Really? The only servers I go on for bending are the ones in projectkorra server list, I have been on like 5 and they all only give me the ability to shoot one at a time. Maybe the servers you have been on have earthblast configured the same as watermanipulation or something. I have never been able to earthblast two earthblasts, much less 5, and even in redirection your way seems strange. It seems like a overpowered version of water manipulation redirection and regular earthblast redirection to me is that you click on earthblast and it redirects back to your opponent. You shift on earthblast and it disappears. That is just the way I have seen it. I will go on the first 5 servers in the server list and see if it is on any of those.

Joeri

Verified Member
Really? The only servers I go on for bending are the ones in projectkorra server list, I have been on like 5 and they all only give me the ability to shoot one at a time. Maybe the servers you have been on have earthblast configured the same as watermanipulation or something. I have never been able to earthblast two earthblasts, much less 5, and even in redirection your way seems strange. It seems like a overpowered version of water manipulation redirection and regular earthblast redirection to me is that you click on earthblast and it redirects back to your opponent. You shift on earthblast and it disappears. That is just the way I have seen it. I will go on the first 5 servers in the server list and see if it is on any of those.
It's possible to shoot multiple earthblasts, I have my own little private server, and i didn't change earthblast at all expect it's damage, Yet i was able to fire 2 (You need to be quick, very quick)

Status
Not open for further replies.