• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Moves Going Through Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiam

Verified Member
That is the only earth attack in pk besides shockwave.
Earthsmash, like he was saying, should go through water. Earthsmash is a PK ability.
I personally agree that earth in water makes sense. However, I think it should diminish the range and damage of the move, as impact in general is reduced while submerged (It's much harder to punch a person underwater because of the increased friction and drag).

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Earthsmash is a PK ability.
Whoops
I personally agree that earth in water makes sense. However, I think it should diminish the range and damage of the move, as impact in general is reduced while submerged (It's much harder to punch a person underwater because of the increased friction and drag).
I see it as its just the same as moving a rock out of water except there would be slight disadvantage.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe you shouldn't rely on that since that system is apparently not working too well for you.
You have a point. When I used it, after two members ban half of the first page was filled with "[Deleted]" spam, which is unlikely for all or most of 5-8 new recent posted threads to reach their place in that board.

@Loony, this is not a demand, but more of a recommendation - maybe you should use the Suggestion menu with "Thread creation time" set on in the display options, to get better results in finding most threads properly, not all but the one's/amounts you wish to check them out and mark.

To not make this completely off-topic, I agreed with the replies above me - earthblast should slow down and vanish or instead should get a decrease in some factors such as damage, as well as eartbsmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.