• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Combo: Earth Quake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin01

Verified Member
I took a survey on a projectkorra server and the most used moves for Earth Benders were Earth Blast and Shockwave, which is good for this combo idea.
Those results will make this combo easy and common to use.

Simply click twice with earth shard and hold down shift with shock wave. The earth blast represent the 'Rocks' rumbling as the earthquake begins and shock-wave resembling the earth shaking violently. Click x2 Earth Blast --> Hold Shift Shockwave
What does this do you may ask? This should basically paralyze anybody or anything within 5 to 0 blocks in diameter and only for a few seconds. Now this doesn't have to be made like a crazy land octopus form kind of earth quake, all it has to do is paralyze everyone in that proximity of the earth bender. This can be similar to the chi blocker's ability called paralyze, or can do the shaking effect by getting hit multiple times but not take damage.

Also, this doesn't have to take down structures or make a ravine like one of the earth combos; This combo's purpose is just to stun the earth benders. But at the same time, trying not to take the Chi Blocker's move paralyze.

But if you are capable of doing this, the rocks on the ground (As explained earlier as the "Shards") can do half a heart of damage by bouncing around then going back to the ground when the combo is over just to make sure this isn't copying anything else.

But like water flow and suffocation, this requires extreme concentration; If someone were to hit the earth bender while they're performing this combo it would immediately stop. Since it requires concentration, the earth bender has to stay still the few seconds of it being performed. It is up to the developers to determine what the recharge length could possibly be; and if they want, they can add a way for the temporarily trapped benders to have a way out by being able to look around and try to hit the Earth Bender since an earthquake can only make them loose their balance.

Well, what do you think? Tell me down below!!! ^_^

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Like the combo, but I have flaws for this:
  1. EarthShard is a fan-made DLC download for ProjectKorra, thus ProjectKorra doesn't give any support and attention to it other than the creator of that EarthBending Technique.
  2. It deals Paralyze? How come? I would preper for it to push players to sides, back and forth. The Motion would be like of a ruff water, having a pattern of a wave (I'll post a gif for a better understanding on what I meant). This will of course use falling entities.

Nin01

Verified Member
Like the combo, but I have flaws for this:
  1. EarthShard is a fan-made DLC download for ProjectKorra, thus ProjectKorra doesn't give any support and attention to it other than the creator of that EarthBending Technique.
  2. It deals Paralyze? How come? I would preper for it to push players to sides, back and forth. The Motion would be like of a ruff water, having a pattern of a wave (I'll post a gif for a better understanding on what I meant). This will of course use falling entities.
That is a good idea, definitely better than the paralyze

Status
Not open for further replies.