• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Bending Knowledge

Do you consider yourself a master earth bender?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No but i'm a good one

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

TFORTNT

Verified Member
I'm creating this thread to bring the PK community together to share your ideas for earth bending! Earth bending I know the least about and I know a lot of all the elements so I just wanted to fully know what a master earth bender does. This thread is for earth bending tactics and skills only.

EX - you can run up to someone and click raise earth under u giving u a height advantage that u can use for what u choose. This helps when dodging other earth bender shock waves and smashes.

*Only vanilla PK, no jedcore or add-ons!*

xNuminousx

Verified Member
RaiseEarth (Click) is useful for blocking abilities. I use it mostly for blocking the JedCore addons because they use falling entities mostly. I do the RaiseEarth height advantage thing when fighting chi blockers mostly.

Catapult and charge EarthSmash in the air. Makes it easier to use.

Wait for a Firebender to use their FireJet then EarthGrab them and spawn lava underneath them so they can’t escape.

Spawn a RaiseEarth wall, then spawn an EarthSmash, and you can hit people behind the wall. Just grab the smash, look at the wall, and the EarthSmash will appear on the other side. When you click it’ll shoot normally as if the wall wasn’t there.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Spawn a RaiseEarth wall, then spawn an EarthSmash, and you can hit people behind the wall. Just grab the smash, look at the wall, and the EarthSmash will appear on the other side. When you click it’ll shoot normally as if the wall wasn’t there.
Somewhat similar is what I do:

RaiseEarth/EarthGrab, use it as a cover while charging an earthsmash, than I fly over the wall to the very top of the sky with that boulder before taking a drop with shockwave.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Bind RaiseEarth and collapse, use the raiseearth click underneath you and jump to launch yourself up then shift with collapse to come down quickly. This is good for fakeouts and dodging, and you can also charge and shoot a raise earth for a good vantage point.

Charge an earthsmash while looking down then jump and release shift to be launched into the air. While in the air grab the earthsmash and shoot it while mid air.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Charge an earthsmash while looking down then jump and release shift to be launched into the air. While in the air grab the earthsmash and shoot it while mid air.
And before you hit the ground, select Shockwave so when you hit the ground it activates.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Any tips for fighting air? Also airbenders who now how to properly use shield. I’m a master airbender myself and earth should be the hardest element for me if I was truly air so I think I’m on the right track xD

Last edited:

NickC1211

Verified Member
Any tips for fighting air? Also airbenders who now how to properly use shield
Mobility even though it’s not an official move earth surf is good. Also the raiseearth dodge move I mentioned above along with the earthsmash thing. Don’t be afraid to use the raiseearth wall too that shield is no joke.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I feel like earth tunnel can be used in place for collapse. It can be useful for burrowing underground. Like earthgrab yourself or raiseearth wall then tunnel under your enemy. Once you’re where you wanna be dig up then catapult or raiseearth.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Earth surf should be an official move. Earthbenders go up a lot but air can do that much easier and hit them mid air and air spout before reaching the ground allowing the earthbenders shockwave to be avoided, or airblast themselves away from the smash that the earth bender has. Earth surf would just be such a good move for pk

TFORTNT

Verified Member
I have some ideas for how earth surf would work for pk and I think it would be a great idea. I’m gonna make a thread for it too.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Like earthgrab yourself or raiseearth wall then tunnel under your enemy
And then they can go into the tunnel and corner you. Your only option then would be lava, in which case you'd likely submerge yourself as well as your opponent. Quite humorous to watch though.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Not unless you get far enough and u shift. Though f they are air, best to click lava under them and then raise earth to stop them from pulling you in

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Well if you're in the middle of a fight then chances are they know exactly where you're going and what you're doing.

NickC1211

Verified Member
This ones hard:
Catapult in the air and charge an earthsmash and aim to your side. Then before you fully hit the ground release shift and switch to shockwave. If done correctly you can shockwave and raise an earthsmash simultaneously.