• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] PlantWhip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having issues getting this ability to work... Whenever I use it, and hit an entity, (while i'm shifting) no dome appears and the vine just stops. I have it set in the config file to create a dome, and to continue on hit, but nothing happens. I remember a dome being created and the whip continuing in earlier versions, and I don't understand why it wont work now. And yes, I am using PK version 1.8.0 beta 1, and Plant Whip version 4.0.1. Please help!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I am having issues getting this ability to work... Whenever I use it, and hit an entity, (while i'm shifting) no dome appears and the vine just stops. I have it set in the config file to create a dome, and to continue on hit, but nothing happens. I remember a dome being created and the whip continuing in earlier versions, and I don't understand why it wont work now. And yes, I am using PK version 1.8.0 beta 1, and Plant Whip version 4.0.1. Please help!
I removed that.

CaptainBelgium

Hello I don't speak very well English I'm sorry :S Why this abilities doesn't work in 1.8.0 Beta 5? :'( The ability is in the /b d plantbending ans the /b help PlantWhip :S I would like some help please :'(

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Hello I don't speak very well English I'm sorry :S Why this abilities doesn't work in 1.8.0 Beta 5? :'( The ability is in the /b d plantbending ans the /b help PlantWhip :S I would like some help please :'(
No worries, you're speaking English well. PlantWhip isn't working because it hasn't been updated to 1.8.0 BETA 5. You can't do anything about this, only the author can.

iocobus

Verified Member
How can i make this work with plant armor? Also whenever I use it, i have to do /reload to the server in order for it to work again :(, but other then this i <3 this move

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How can i make this work with plant armor? Also whenever I use it, i have to do /reload to the server in order for it to work again :(, but other then this i <3 this move
I found that issue too, but there isn't much I can do to fix it I think. I'll try my best to fix it though. Also it doesnt work with plant armor. (yet? ∆)

iocobus

Verified Member
Ok :D this move is super diverse, in that it can be a walkway, an attack, and a defense. Its definitely my favorite plant bending move ^o^

ernest9

Verified Member
These are the few problems I have :
1. It may seem stupid but i can't find the config, is it the one called VineWhip in the ProjectKorra config ?
2. I can bind the ability but when i try doing it, it simply doesn't appear/work.

Can you help me fix this ?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
These are the few problems I have :
1. It may seem stupid but i can't find the config, is it the one called VineWhip in the ProjectKorra config ?
2. I can bind the ability but when i try doing it, it simply doesn't appear/work.

Can you help me fix this ?
Config, yes it's called VineWhip. As for the ability not working, can you send me your latest log and a PK debug file?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm sorry for change the extensions, the forum didn't let me use .log and .db
The projectkorra.db is a database thing. Run /b debug and paste the debug.txt file. Please put both, the latest log and debug file on pastebin or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.