• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] PlantWhip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I love the improved aiming but I enjoyed being able to use it from any plant source.....only leaves isn't really helpful for fights....like at all..... please bring back the from any plant source.....or make it a config like Leafblockonly: true or false
Duplicate XD

Joeri

Verified Member
XD omg I didn't notice takein one down but still point stands (as well as proveing my internet fucking hates me).
Many things hate me aswell! like the twilight forest GRRRRRR im already trying to install that mod for 2 hours ._.

Mseres

Verified Member
I think it should be particles of some sort instead of blocks to look more like a vine and it is a little glitchy and aim is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.