• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Changes (2.0.3)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fix FireComet's regen config not working.
  • Fix FirePunch not being disabled when disabled in the config.
  • Fix WallRun not being disabled when disabled in the config.
  • Fix IcePassive Skate not being disabled when disabled in the config.
Changes:
  • Added a config option to Combustion to instantly explode if the user is damaged. This is true by default.
Read the rest of this update entry...

BryanPlays

Jed can you make airpunch have a speed config, I find it extremely annoying that air has a move that travels this fast. It should actually travel, rn it just instantly makes a line or air that deals damage.

davidmm22

Hello everything works apart from chat. I use Towny and Townychat, when i instal project Korra (core) and disable chat, everything is fine. But as soon as i install JedCore my chat messes up (removes towny tags) and i see no option to disable any option to do with chat in the config, help?

xNuminousx

JedCore should not mess with chat seeing as how it is just an add-on ability hub. Project Korra, however, does have chat config. If you are editing the chat in the config.yml for Project Korra that won't work. You have to do it in the language.yml for your chat edits to be implimented.

jedk1

Hello everything works apart from chat. I use Towny and Townychat, when i instal project Korra (core) and disable chat, everything is fine. But as soon as i install JedCore my chat messes up (removes towny tags) and i see no option to disable any option to do with chat in the config, help?
Jedcore does nothing with chat. Unless townychat messes with scoreboard teams? But if thats the case, disable the JedCore bending board.

My Ideas:
1. Rename EarthKick into EarthBlast (and add both attacks - earthblast and earthkick- into one ability).
2. EarthPillar must only extend horizontal blocks, since that's why we have raiseearth, or should be incorporated into RaiseEarth.
3. Drain ability should become a passive ability.
4. For dramatic effect, give ElementSphere to pick up water and earth block from a very large distance to form them around the user. Maybe with a command, such as /elementsphere <element>.
5. Combine FireShot and FirePunch into HandTorch.
6. LightningBurst into a combo (FireBurst (shift down) > Lightning (shift up) )
7. FireBall with FireBlast in one (charge less to release fireball)

That will be all :)

xNuminousx

1. I like, except one of them will need a new mechanic. Cause if you shift-click for earth blast you will just get earth kick because you just shift for that.
2. I like the idea of being able to bring horizontal earth. Since the two moves are very similar, maybe just delete Earth Pillar and add the horizontal pull to Raise Earth (Like you said), and then give it a new name. Cause now you're not only raising earth, your pulling it out from the ground. Maybe Earth Pull? The horizontal mechanic should be a left click. Basically the column mechanic for raise earth.
3. I don't understand how Drain would work for a passive ability? Because that move pulls water from the near by greenery into an attack move. Passives do not attack.
4. I think it would be more aesthetically pleasing and realistic if Element Sphere grabbed the elements around the avatar just like we see Aang do in his fight with Fire Lord Ozai. It would also be cool if we could put other people into Element Sphere like what Wan did to Vatuu to put him in the tree. I think I may have seen that somewhere so it may already a thing but I'm still give it attention here.
5. I think this is very reasonable since they have the same animation but one is melee and one is projectile. Maybe if you punch a person than the projectile is canceled and the player is ignited. Or, remove the punch. Because if you punch someone with the projectile it will have the same effect. No one would really noticed you combined the two move to be honest.
6. If Lightning Burst would to be made into a combo it would need a more advanced technique. The shift and release is too simple for a high level fire move. It's difficult enough to create 1 stream of lightning and now it's so simple to create multiple. UNLESS, you meant charge your fire burst all the way, then once fire burst is charged go to lightning. I'm not sure, you weren't really clear.
7. I think FireBall should remain it's own ability. Because fireblast is supposed to be a larger blast with more radius, where fireball is supposed to be a more precise, quick and intense fireblast. You can tell because it ignites the ground beneath it showing how intense the flames are. They are similar but they are very different at the same time in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.