• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah Oakes

Verified Member
Hey Jed, i have a suggestion for your crevice ability:

This would be for crevice, And what i mean by crevice, is the earthbending combo move that uses Collapse and Shockwave. However this update would be applicable to lava benders.

When you have the crevice made, you can switch to lavaflow, and after taping shift and holding shift for a couple seconds, lava will fill up the crevice. Soon after, the lava will disappear, and the crevice will disappear soon after that.

So the order would be something like this for the new updated combo.

Collapse (left click a block and front of you)
Shockwave (tap shift)
Shockwave (hold shift)
LavaFlow(tap shift)
LavaFlow(hold shift untill lava appears)

Im not sure if this would be too overpowered, cause of the lava and all, but i think with the cool-down and how long you have to be standing there hold shift and stuff, that its not too overpowered. Would love to see this implemented into Jedcore and Projectkorra(core)!

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Recode & BETA 10 (2.0.0)

THIS VERSION REQUIRES PROJECT KORRA 1.8.0 BETA 10.
IT WILL NOT RUN WITHOUT IT.
THERE WILL BE BUGS WITH THIS VERSION.

• Updated to new API.
  • Updated the Compatibility checker, now checks for updates too.
  • Recoded BendingBoard (Now uses SimpleScoreboard API for anti-flicker).
  • Recoded LavaFlux.
  • Recoded LavaThrow.
  • Recoded MetalArmor.
  • Recoded MetalHook (supports multiple hooks, is currently buggy, requires user to delete any existing metalhook config)....
Read the rest of this update entry...

NecKteviL

Verified Member
Jed I found a bug:
The moves themselves work, but moves like WaterSpout and Combustion dind't change.
How to fix?

jedk1

Jed I found a bug:
The moves themselves work, but moves like WaterSpout and Combustion dind't change.
How to fix?
1) Waterspout you change in the config
2) Combustion is being added to JedCore soon. I just gotta stop being lazy.

NecKteviL

Verified Member
1) Waterspout you change in the config
2) Combustion is being added to JedCore soon. I just gotta stop being lazy.
Ty :p
One question: In the Pk config or in the jedcore one?
*Mabye this could be a stupid question,but I really don't know .-.*

NecKteviL

Verified Member
PK config. its something like water.waterspout.blockspiral or something.
It worked, but now when I set WaterSpout BlockSpiral true nothing happens, and every times I try to set it on, when I start the server, the gui set it on false.
Can you make it already setted on with the next update?

jedk1

It worked, but now when I set WaterSpout BlockSpiral true nothing happens, and every times I try to set it on, when I start the server, the gui set it on false.
Can you make it already setted on with the next update?
Make that a suggestion in the main suggestions bit

miguelez23

Verified Member
Metal Shred Suggestion:

After you left click to unfold the metal, you switch slot and the wall resets; however, you can keep the wall by switching to Metal Fragments if its bound. The wall remains and you can tap shift to raise the blocks and shoot. The wall can either deplete with time or once the fragments are used up.

or Earth Shard.

??

Status
Not open for further replies.