• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

JedCore it's self has actually stopped working... but when I check the plugin list, it's green, not red....
Thats because jedcore stops its self from doing anything bad if its on the wrong version.
Please make sure you have read the overview and your logs and have ensured you are using the correct version.

AlexTehViolinist

Verified Member
Thats because jedcore stops its self from doing anything bad if its on the wrong version.
Please make sure you have read the overview and your logs and have ensured you are using the correct version.
Okay, I downloaded the version right now, but it still doesn't work.

jedk1

pastie.org/private/gbzoh0baxtxspjvl8pdruw
1) ProjectKorra is not built on 1.9 nor does it work correctly.
2) ProjectKorra 1.7.0 is not the latest version of PK.
3) JedCore is not built for ProjectKorra 1.7.0
4) JedCore is not built for Minecraft 1.9
5) JedCore IS built for ProjectKorra 1.8.0 Beta 9

Lesson to be learned? READ THE OVERVIEW.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Jed I was wondering if you could add two config options to mudsurge, making it possible to have the surge not damage the user, as well as being able to move the user around with it as you can other players.

Rob G

Verified Member
OK, thanks. I removed my server URL. I looked at the terms of use and didn't see that this is not allowed though.

KJtheSleepDeprived

Verified Member
Sorry to ask such a silly question here but can I just ask for some confirmation on one thing? Is Crevice intended to trap people underground? I've had an argument with someone about whether it's for trapping people or for making them shoot up in the air out of the crevice. I'm pretty darn sure it's for trapping people, but if I'm wrong this will be really embarrassing since I was very condescending about it so... Which is it?

jedk1

Sorry to ask such a silly question here but can I just ask for some confirmation on one thing? Is Crevice intended to trap people underground? I've had an argument with someone about whether it's for trapping people or for making them shoot up in the air out of the crevice. I'm pretty darn sure it's for trapping people, but if I'm wrong this will be really embarrassing since I was very condescending about it so... Which is it?
Ideally, it tries to push people out of the ground, however, it does both. If you happen to get stuck, then that sucks but it seemed like a useful feature. However it was initially going to throw the player up out of it

DangerGuy27

Verified Member
"[WARNING] [ProjectKorra] Invalid path.yml
(Mar-15|20:21:47) [WARNING] [ProjectKorra] The JAR file JedCore.jar failed to load."

Does anyone know why this is happening? Spigot version is 1.8.8 and Project Korra is 1.8.0 Beta 9.

jedk1

"[WARNING] [ProjectKorra] Invalid path.yml
(Mar-15|20:21:47) [WARNING] [ProjectKorra] The JAR file JedCore.jar failed to load."

Does anyone know why this is happening? Spigot version is 1.8.8 and Project Korra is 1.8.0 Beta 9.
Jedcore is a plugin not an addon

Status
Not open for further replies.