• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
according to players on my server:

"to glitch into flymode one must use sandspout and earthsurf at the same time and spam the space bar, I believe you must also have a non-sand source to earthsurf over"

jedk1

Does no one ever read the front page, where I specifically state what versions are for what, and I even started putting the version requirement in change logs. Come on people. Please. Learn to read. Its not that hard.
In fact, let's do a tutorial on how to check if you have the right version!

On top of this, the latest versions of JedCore even come with a nice little feature that tells you if JedCore is on the wrong version, and if not being run in safemode, will tell you what versions you need. Come on people. Please. Learn to read this stuff. Check your consoles, check the resource overviews, it's not that hard.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Does no one ever read the front page, where I specifically state what versions are for what, and I even started putting the version requirement in change logs. Come on people. Please. Learn to read. Its not that hard.

On top of this, the latest versions of JedCore even come with a nice little feature that tells you if JedCore is on the wrong version, and if not being run in safemode, will tell you what versions you need. Come on people. Please. Learn to read this stuff. Check your consoles, check the resource overviews, it's not that hard.
Honestly if you dont understand how to do this by yourself you're not ready for a PC.

HydroMan

Verified Member

Honestly if you dont understand how to do this by yourself you're not ready for a PC.
Apply surge to the burning area.

Jaykaytee

Verified Member
Yes i m trying to find ) but when i search nofing comes
  • ProjectKorra 1.7.0 - JedCore 1.1.6
  • ProjectKorra 1.8.0 BETA 9 - JedCore 1.1.8j (SafeMode)

jedk1

Yes i m trying to find ) but when i search nofing comes
  • ProjectKorra 1.7.0 - JedCore 1.1.6
  • ProjectKorra 1.8.0 BETA 9 - JedCore 1.1.8j (SafeMode)
USE THE RIGHT VERSION OF JEDCORE FOR THE RIGHT VERSION OF PROJECTKORRA. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT VERSIONS YOU NEED THEN READ THE OVERVIEW.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make MetalHook not require wearing armor? It would help a lot in arenas where armor is prohibited.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
another fly glitch reported, a player was in the element sphere and died, when they respawned they were still in fly mode

Status
Not open for further replies.