• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob G

Verified Member
Do you know how I can make this work in only one world? I have per world plugins but the board still shows in all words. Any suggestions on how to get it not to show in other worlds?

I have the disabledworlds set to false and have worlds setup for disabled worlds. Initially everthign works fine. The board doesn't show, but when I enter the bender worlds the board shows, which is great, but when I leave the board stays. Seems to be a glitch for the board not turning off when it leaves the allowed world?

Last edited:

jedk1

Do you know how I can make this work in only one world? I have per world plugins but the board still shows in all words. Any suggestions on how to get it not to show in other worlds?

I have the disabledworlds set to false and have worlds setup for disabled worlds. Initially everthign works fine. The board doesn't show, but when I enter the bender worlds the board shows, which is great, but when I leave the board stays. Seems to be a glitch for the board not turning off when it leaves the allowed world?
the bending board respected projectkorras config for disabled worlds, just list disabled worlds in the pk config and then ur good to go

Rob G

Verified Member
the bending board respected projectkorras config for disabled worlds, just list disabled worlds in the pk config and then ur good to go
Hi, I did list all the disabled worlds, but once I leave the bender world the scoreboard comes back. Initially it will not load in the hub world, but once the board loads in the bender world it will not go away untill another boar tries to load.

Can you add a command that will clear the board when entering a disabled world? Something like that.

The bendingboard does not close when I leave the bender world, it stays open.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Noticed an issue with lava flux, it works normally however if you leave the server then come back it no longer works until the server is restarted. Some players also said it stopped working after doing a teleport but I could not re-produce that happening

jedk1

I hear its a good plugin, but whenever I add it to my server, nothing different happens except airblade shows up, and airblade doesn't work when I try and use it, wtf
Please make sure you are using the right version.

Rob G

Verified Member
The bendingboard does not close when I leave the bender world, it stays open. I have the disabled worlds setup, but the board still shows in the disabled worlds. Is there a toggle for the board?

Can you make it so it closes when entering a disabled world?

jedk1

The bendingboard does not close when I leave the bender world, it stays open. I have the disabled worlds setup, but the board still shows in the disabled worlds. Is there a toggle for the board?

Can you make it so it closes when entering a disabled world?
It does.... Make sure you are using the latest versions of JedCore :p and if it still happens, its because of perworldplugins :p

Rob G

Verified Member
It does.... Make sure you are using the latest versions of JedCore :p and if it still happens, its because of perworldplugins :p
I do use perworldplugins. So should I allow ProjectKorra to load in all worlds from within PerWorldPlugins? Then just use the diabled world feature in ProjectKorra?

SOLVED: Yes, don't use per world plugins for this, use the disabled worlds function from within ProjectKorra. It worked great :)

Last edited:

jedk1

I do use perworldplugins. So should I allow ProjectKorra to load in all worlds from within PerWorldPlugins? Then just use the diabled world feature in ProjectKorra?

SOLVED: Yes, don't use per world plugins for this, use the disabled worlds function from within ProjectKorra. It worked great :)
just as an insight to what i think was happening, JedCore uses the PlayerChangedWorldEvent, but if perworldplugins is installed, im assuming that cancels the event before the player changes world, so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.