• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Been noticing this in console once in a while:

Code:
[11:36:55 WARN]: [JedCore] Task #45 for JedCore v1.1.8e generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.PlantDrain.progressRevert(PlantDrain.java:320) ~[?:?]
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.PlantDrain.progressAll(PlantDrain.java:346) ~[?:?]
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.WaterbendingManager.run(WaterbendingManager.java:26) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]

jedk1

Been noticing this in console once in a while:

Code:
[11:36:55 WARN]: [JedCore] Task #45 for JedCore v1.1.8e generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.PlantDrain.progressRevert(PlantDrain.java:320) ~[?:?]
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.PlantDrain.progressAll(PlantDrain.java:346) ~[?:?]
        at com.jedk1.JedCore.waterbending.WaterbendingManager.run(WaterbendingManager.java:26) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [bending.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]
Ill fix after christmS

PhanaticD

Verified Member
here is a dupe bug

still using beta 6 and jedcore 1.1.8e but figured I would report it in case this hasnt been fixed yet

if earthbenders earthsurf or earthkick ontop of any type of ore, and the stacked sand entity falls into the spawn worldguard region, it auto breaks and drops that ore

jedk1

here is a dupe bug

still using beta 6 and jedcore 1.1.8e but figured I would report it in case this hasnt been fixed yet

if earthbenders earthsurf or earthkick ontop of any type of ore, and the stacked sand entity falls into the spawn worldguard region, it auto breaks and drops that ore

I believe that to be a bug with spigot or something as the blocks arent meant to drop anything.

jedk1

In your log it says:
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Enabling JedCore v1.1.8j
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] ###### JedCore Warning ######
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] This version of JedCore (1.1.8j) is not compatible with this version of ProjectKorra Core (1.8.0 BETA 5)! JedCore will now disable to prevent any errors!
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Required Version: ProjectKorra Core (1.8.0 Beta 8)
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Download Link: http://projectkorra.com/resources/1-8-0-beta-8.218/
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Alternately, you can disable SafeMode in the JedCore config!
[05:15:11] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Disabling JedCore v1.1.8j

4sterr

Hello, I have been trying to configure lavaflux to be less powerful, as it has been creating balance problems on my server. I have already made the lava clean up shorter, which seemed to work, but when I do that it becomes spammable. So, I decided to change the cooldown time. This isn't working. Whether I make the cooldown 1 or 100000, it takes the same amount of time as before. Please help!

jedk1

Hello, I have been trying to configure lavaflux to be less powerful, as it has been creating balance problems on my server. I have already made the lava clean up shorter, which seemed to work, but when I do that it becomes spammable. So, I decided to change the cooldown time. This isn't working. Whether I make the cooldown 1 or 100000, it takes the same amount of time as before. Please help!
Okay ill get this fixed in the next version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.