• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Updates (1.1.7a)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed Duplicates on BendingBoard.
  • Fixed WallRun working in spectator mode.
  • Fixed WallRun working even if disabled.
  • Fixed FireShots fire duration.
  • Fixed Bloodbending being able to grab people out of safezones.
  • Fixed BloodPuppet being able to grab people out of safezones.
  • Fixed NPE in JCoreAbilityListener.
  • Fixed NPE in ThrownEntityTracker.
  • Fixed NPE in EarthShard.
Updates:
  • Updated FireBreath Cooldown + Duration to use...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
jedk1 submitted a new resource:

JedCore - A central hub for most addons developed by Jedk1

Read more about this resource...
thought of a half decent move for earthbending if you wanna have a go at coding it,
its called pocketshot, an earthbender has a configurable block in their inventory, on left click you fire the configurable block towards your curser, hold shift to throw a charged shot whch flys further and hits harder, bolin used the equvilant to this by hitting the combustionbender in the forehead with a stone to stun her, it would fly through the air with gravity and only look like the dropped version of the item you are throwing
config:

Speed: 0.5
distance: 20
cooldown: 500
warmup: 75
damage: 0.5
blindtime: 2 seconds
stuntime: 1second:
throwables:
- coal
- emerald
- dirt
- grass
- stone
- cobblestone
- ect
Metal:
Damage: 1
Speed: 0.5
distance: 20
throwables:
- iron_ingot
- gold_ingot
- emerald
- iron_fence
- ect

Charged version of both
Speed: 1
distance: 40
cooldown: 1500
warmup:1000
damage: 2
throwables:
- earth
- metal

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
also if you could put a little section where admins can edit the items you can use to waterbend that would be brilliant

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
new metalbending combo:
used by kurvira to stick multiple bandits together
ok so i was looking at metalclips and i thought why hasnt someone made this yet, it would go a little like this....

theres the normal metal clips move where you throw clips on a person and it covers them in armor, keep that the same and dont change anything but i thought why stop there, throw 1 clip per person with a configurable limit on how many clips you have (default 2) then hold shift to pull and stick those people together where your curser is for a configurable time wearing iron/chain helmets
config:
clips:2-4
range:20
radius (how far apart you pin them): 1

also i think if you guys got into using armor stands you'd be able to make ALOT more possibilities like being able to actualy blind peoples sight by blocking it with a miniture metal clip instead of having to use potions :D

Tenket

Verified Member
Earthpillar is almost enough for me to drop out of society so I can play minecraft until hospitalized. Honestly the move I dreamed of since starting as an earthbender.

Fills a nice niche between collapse and raise earth. Where those 2 are the broadswords, this is the scalpel.

However I think there could be some positive changes.

Is there the posibility of adding a pushing click function? You can already pull out pillars. But pushing them back in is awkward as you need to find a way to see ther other face of the block. But a push function, maybe on click, could complete the arsenal.

The speed of extension is also an issue. Entities are sometimes not pushed due to the pillar coming out too fast, but instead damaged by suffocation and pushed to one side of the pillar toward or away. Also raising a pillar beneath your feet to rise up is not possible, you suffer suffocation damage and are kicked out to one side of the pillar.
This would be fixed by changing the pillar speed to the same as raiseearth.

jedk1

Earthpillar is almost enough for me to drop out of society so I can play minecraft until hospitalized. Honestly the move I dreamed of since starting as an earthbender.

Fills a nice niche between collapse and raise earth. Where those 2 are the broadswords, this is the scalpel.

However I think there could be some positive changes.

Is there the posibility of adding a pushing click function? You can already pull out pillars. But pushing them back in is awkward as you need to find a way to see ther other face of the block. But a push function, maybe on click, could complete the arsenal.

The speed of extension is also an issue. Entities are sometimes not pushed due to the pillar coming out too fast, but instead damaged by suffocation and pushed to one side of the pillar toward or away. Also raising a pillar beneath your feet to rise up is not possible, you suffer suffocation damage and are kicked out to one side of the pillar.
This would be fixed by changing the pillar speed to the same as raiseearth.
Okay i will look into this

Kturbo

Well when I try to start my server, this happens

Severe: Error occurred while enabling JedCore v1.1.7 (Is it up to date?)
JavaStackTrace: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: shiftabilities
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.loadCustomAbilities(JCoreAbilityManager.java:96) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.<init>(JCoreAbilityManager.java:45) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.JedCore.onEnable(JedCore.java:41) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
JavaStackTrace: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]

jedk1

Well when I try to start my server, this happens

Severe: Error occurred while enabling JedCore v1.1.7 (Is it up to date?)
JavaStackTrace: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: shiftabilities
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.loadCustomAbilities(JCoreAbilityManager.java:96) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.<init>(JCoreAbilityManager.java:45) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at com.jedk1.JedCore.JedCore.onEnable(JedCore.java:41) ~[?:?]
JavaStackTrace: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
JavaStackTrace: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
Please make sure you are using the right version of JedCore for your version of ProjectKorra.

Varni1

Verified Member
Hey jed, I love your plugin! It's so fun around to mess with, and overall the moves available are awesome! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.