• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
is the lightning burst cooldown/warmup meant to be ignored while in the avatar state? if it is intended is it possible to get a config option to change how much the avatar state cooldown/warmup is reduced?

jedk1

is the lightning burst cooldown/warmup meant to be ignored while in the avatar state? if it is intended is it possible to get a config option to change how much the avatar state cooldown/warmup is reduced?
its meant to be ignored yes, much like how lightning is affected by avatarstate.

jedk1

I've been having difficulty with the moves/combos activating(Bending Board seems fine)
Here my log http://pastebin.com/GphXHu5L
Okay, you have the plugin "Bending" installed, Remove that and just keep Korra.jar. You dont need both. Also the LavaBlast ability is outdated so you need to remove that from the projectkorra/abilities folder too.

EDIT its not outdated, its just not installed correctly. You must install it into ProjectKorra/Abilities

Nakua

Okay, you have the plugin "Bending" installed, Remove that and just keep Korra.jar. You dont need both. Also the LavaBlast ability is outdated so you need to remove that from the projectkorra/abilities folder too.

EDIT its not outdated, its just not installed correctly. You must install it into ProjectKorra/Abilities
thank you so much! I thought I needed that other plugin.Everythings fine now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.