• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNhadiel

When i run my server with the jedcore plugin and the projectkorra plugin i went to the server and typed /b d Fire then i did't see the extra abilities help please

Cedax

Verified Member
I love your work but i can't use this core anymore :/ I've got a couldron server right now and there are two kinds of errors. Some versions of your core are spamming the server console and all overs won't show me any abilities of your core. (Sorry i know my english isn't very well :/ ) I should tell you that i have to use the stable 1.7.0. Korra Plugin version.

jedk1

I love your work but i can't use this core anymore :/ I've got a couldron server right now and there are two kinds of errors. Some versions of your core are spamming the server console and all overs won't show me any abilities of your core. (Sorry i know my english isn't very well :/ ) I should tell you that i have to use the stable 1.7.0. Korra Plugin version.
I cant do anything without error logs.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also AirBreath no longer pushes any type of entity. Found out when fighting ghasts. xD

Winner392

Verified Member
I have a suggestion. For the Bending Board portion, maybe you could animate cooldowns by slowly removing the strikethrough of the move as it approaches being able to be used again? Just a thing I thought of that might be kinda cool. So ye.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
I noticed the element sphere does not respect worldguard too much, for example it can push people out of spawn

jedk1

I noticed the element sphere does not respect worldguard too much, for example it can push people out of spawn
Okay as much as that is a bug. I want to dissect what you said. "does not respect worldguard too much". Thats 1 thing out of 5 things. so 1 fith.
I count that as ElementSphere respecting worldguard a lot.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
after updating to 1.1.7 of jedcore the side board does not display, anyway to get it to show up by default?

jedk1

after updating to 1.1.7 of jedcore the side board does not display, anyway to get it to show up by default?
If its not showing up youve done something wrong or have a conflicting plugin. Nothing i can do about that sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.