• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

I did as you said and I still get this...

[17:22:03] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] Enabling ProjectKorra v1.7.0 BETA 12
[17:22:04] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling ProjectKorra v1.7.0 BETA 12 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rockmc/korra/multiabilitymodule/MultiAbilityModule
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Utilities.AbilityLoader.load(AbilityLoader.java:84) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Ability.AbilityModuleManager.<init>(AbilityModuleManager.java:72) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:52) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:356) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.rockmc.korra.multiabilitymodule.MultiAbilityModule
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
... 28 more
[17:22:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] Enabling JedCore v1.1.4c
[17:22:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [JedCore] ###### Loading Abilities! ######
[17:22:04] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling JedCore v1.1.4c (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.loadCustomAbilities(JCoreAbilityManager.java:57) ~[?:?]
at com.jedk1.JedCore.ability.JCoreAbilityManager.<init>(JCoreAbilityManager.java:43) ~[?:?]
at com.jedk1.JedCore.JedCore.onEnable(JedCore.java:33) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:356) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-3d5ab8f]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
[17:22:04]
Remove any abilities in the "MultiAbilities" folder.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
waterflow+:
tap shift with watermanip shift with torrent then hold shift with torrent, swap to watermanip while still holding shift and left click to grab an incoming torrent (which by holding shift and leftclicking with water manip will now be floating infront of you like waterflow does when you usualy hold shift) let go of shift to redirect the awterflow like normal :D tadaa

jedk1

how do i do that the only plugns I have is jed's and korra there are no other plugins
ignore what Pur3_fox said cos its wrong. Go into the projectkorra folder, and into the multiabilities folder, and delete anything in there

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I just said in my last post that i did that already -.-
ok so go to the pk folder save yor config and the jedcore config, delete both folders thn re-install korra.jar, once thats installed, install jedcore
be VERY careful what versions of moves you download because some moves clash with jedcore, jeds just too proud to admit it lol, double jump is 1 that gives errors and fireball also has errors but apparently they're projectkorra errors even tho they're non-existant when jedcore isnt installed lol

*edit* once all is reinstalled paste your config in their correct places and restart, if the problem still carrys on delete jedcore and wait for a updated version, im still using the previous version of jedcore because the current version is quite buggy for me :s

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
waterflow+:
tap shift with watermanip shift with torrent then hold shift with torrent, swap to watermanip while still holding shift and left click to grab an incoming torrent (which by holding shift and leftclicking with water manip will now be floating infront of you like waterflow does when you usualy hold shift) let go of shift to redirect the awterflow like normal :D tadaa
bump

jedk1

because some moves clash with jedcore, jeds just too proud to admit it lol,
... Or you failed to configure it right. Abilities that are designed to override jedcore's should be coded with the jedcore method to override.
double jump is 1 that gives errors
instead of bitching why not give the error logs?
fireball also has errors but apparently they're projectkorra errors
No one else has this issue, its a pk issue. Not jedcore. Jedcore cant control what the region check method in pk does. If that method is failing then jedcore cant do anything about it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
ok so go to the pk folder save yor config and the jedcore config, delete both folders thn re-install korra.jar, once thats installed, install jedcore
be VERY careful what versions of moves you download because some moves clash with jedcore, jeds just too proud to admit it lol, double jump is 1 that gives errors and fireball also has errors but apparently they're projectkorra errors even tho they're non-existant when jedcore isnt installed lol

*edit* once all is reinstalled paste your config in their correct places and restart, if the problem still carrys on delete jedcore and wait for a updated version, im still using the previous version of jedcore because the current version is quite buggy for me :s
The only error I know about is when you first login, it has trouble finding if you have moved.
But that's not for this thread.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
... Or you failed to configure it right. Abilities that are designed to override jedcore's should be coded with the jedcore method to override.

instead of bitching why not give the error logs?

No one else has this issue, its a pk issue. Not jedcore. Jedcore cant control what the region check method in pk does. If that method is failing then jedcore cant do anything about it.
there were no error logs and the one i gave you, you said was pks fault but i removed jedcore and it vanished i dont have a clue how to code so im not judging im just saying seems a little strange the bug vanishes when i get rid of jedcore, not bitching at all, really just trying to help sorry if you took it the wrong way but people get pissed off when their servers break and all i did here was post a solution to stop complaints of jedcore being buggy, get rid of it or update it = solution

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
The only error I know about is when you first login, it has trouble finding if you have moved.
But that's not for this thread.
i dont get any errors on 1.1.3c <3 its perfectly coded but something changed an on my test server 1.1.4c is working but with quite a few errors as expected, these errors are massivly spammed and hard to pin point as they seem to stretch over 5-8 server logs i also didnt change anything, literaly just installed and clicked my start.bat, but again no startup errors for me, only when people use fireball and a couple of other moves

Panda

Verified Member
its release shift on water manip, not torrent. :D
Whoops, that was a typo, but even with water manipulation it doesnt work... maybe its because im using bukkit? Do i have to use Spigot? If i do, will my other bukkit plugins work?

jedk1

Whoops, that was a typo, but even with water manipulation it doesnt work... maybe its because im using bukkit? Do i have to use Spigot? If i do, will my other bukkit plugins work?
are you:
a) making sure the source is bigger than 1 block.
b) looking at the water source as you release shift on manip?
c) it might be because of bukkit but i doubt it.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
and making sure the server has it installed :mad:

matanrak

Verified Member
Its really cool but please for the love of god fix the scoreboard, it messedup my custom coded scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.