• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Project Korra, it's side plugins, and addons are no longer supported on Bukkit Server. You need to set up a Spigot Server

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Big Update, New Features and Bug Fixes

This is a pretty feature heavy update so lets get this started.

New Features:
  • AirSlam Combo:
    • Kick your enemy up into the air then blast them away! Sometimes it doesn't work, but when wall damage is inflicted, this ability can be lethal.
    • AirSwipe (Hold Shift) > AirBlast (Release Shift) > AirBlast (Hold Shift)
  • EarthPillar:
    • While similar in appearance to how RaiseEarth works, this ability can be used in multiple directions....
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

jedk1

Bugs I have found:

-EarthPillar wont work.
-When I use certain moves, my Bending Board disappears.
-Airbreath is invisible, it doesn't push the player, and only players

Suggestions:
-Fix these bugs.
-Make it so that when you do AirSlam, it wont activate the airblast cloud tap shifting thing.
Any logs?

EDIT: also include the abilities the board disappears with.
EDIT: I cant change the airblast thing, not unless pk changes.

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
Any logs?

EDIT: also include the abilities the board disappears with.
EDIT: I cant change the airblast thing, not unless pk changes.
When I use LightningBurst, the Bending Board disappears and I have to relog to bring it back. Also, when I SCROLL OVER my WaterManipulation slot, the Bending Board disappears and I have to relog to bring it back. Although I can still use all my moves, the Bending Board is a bit of a help.

Log of when I use LightningBurst: I couldn't make one, when I tried making the Pastie it said it cant be larger 64 kb. ;-;
Log of when I scroll over WaterManipulation: http://pastie.org/10304981

These are the only moves I have found that do this but I haven't tried all the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.