• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] FreeRunning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sshawarma

Verified Member
In the newest version, (both PK and this move), only OPS can use the move, even though I have given permission. Great move though!

Loony

Verified Member
In the latest version you, when you use the move all of the moves are on cooldown, you can't use any of them.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Would it be possible for you to make it compatible with 1.8.0 BETA 9? The server I am currently on cannot use it with their version. (It literally just doesn't work at all)

Sorin

Verified Member
Heyo peeps, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be updating all of my abilities this week-end on my days off, i'm so sorry that I have been so inactive, but life comes before pk. But I plan on doing a re-code on free running, maybe add a few modes, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.