• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] FreeRunning

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I love it and I think dodge should be a passive for all elements, and LightBeam? Jdnjndfnjsdnddi Deez mov3s need relesin

HydroMan

Verified Member
Shouldn't this ability prevent you from calling ice blocks (like said 6tijn thread)? As i tried it ,not sure whenver its due to lag ,but i was able lift myself on a "icewall".

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Just thought of something, would this move make sense since airbenders are also very agile? Maybe airbenders could have the same ability, but with air particles to make it fancy xD

Ashwish

Verified Member
Could you add a kick,punch and paralyze to FreeRunning that would be nice because then you would not have to cancel it to use your fighting moves.

iocobus

Verified Member
I got the ability and put it on my server in the Multi-Ability File (I did the Multiabilityapi thing) It showed the move in /b d c and when i did /b h Freerunning, it said "Null". Also when i tried to moves, it didn't work. Any ideas as to why it won't work? I am using project korma 1.6.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.