• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[CHIBLOCKING] [TWEAK] Paralyze vs. Bending Take Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You and Archie are just starting to get on my last nerve...
Are you trying to threaten us or something? Seriously, get off your high horse kid. If people don't like your suggestion, ask them, why, instead of doing this.
Sure, you don't need to react to this comment, I just want it out there.

Joeri

Verified Member
You and Archie are just starting to get on my last nerve...
Oh no! Such problems. Srsly what so if they get on your nerves? Its not like you can punch someone through your screen

Stop thinking ur an anime charachter with unnatural powers because that threat aint scaring anybody yo fool

Hero

Verified Member
Looking into barely means anything. It means its a "valid" suggestion. I have had one idea of my "looking into" for 5 months or so. And it isn't implented
I know it doesnt mean its going to be implemented. ;)

Hero

Verified Member
Are you trying to threaten us or something? Seriously, get off your high horse kid. If people don't like your suggestion, ask them, why, instead of doing this.
Sure, you don't need to react to this comment, I just want it out there.
Do you like my suggestion?

Hero

Verified Member
Oh no! Such problems. Srsly what so if they get on your nerves? Its not like you can punch someone through your screen

Stop thinking ur an anime charachter with unnatural powers because that threat aint scaring anybody yo fool
Biased people...

Gold

Verified Member

(Scribbles name in Notebook)

Loony

Verified Member
Look, it looks you are bashing this thread just because I didnt like your idea. Either help out on not making it op or get out. I dont need negative people.
I only came to this thread because you posted it on my thread and in the shoutbox. I stated that I didn't understand how this was making it less powerful. You kept mentioning how it's being ''Looking Into''d, so I told you my opinion on that.
Don't accuse me of giving a false opinion just because you didn't like my idea.

Joeri

Verified Member
Look, it looks you are bashing this thread just because I didnt like your idea. Either help out on not making it op or get out. I dont need negative people.
You're the one bashing them to with your "threat" kinda thing or whatever it's supposed to be

Hero

Verified Member
I only came to this thread because you posted it on my thread and in the shoutbox. I stated that I didn't understand how this was making it less powerful. You kept mentioning how it's being ''Looking Into''d, so I told you my opinion on that.
Don't accuse me of giving a false opinion just because you didn't like my idea.
I dont like your idea and I stated why I didnt. You just come here and start bashing. How about you do the same thing im doing to your idea and just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.