• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[CHIBLOCKING] [TWEAK] Paralyze vs. Bending Take Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
I dont like your idea and I stated why I didnt. You just come here and start bashing. How about you do the same thing im doing to your idea and just ignore it.
You're ignoring my reply to you pointing out why my idea is bad, which in fact I showed you why your reply was wrong.
I'm not basing, I just didn't know why this made it less OP, and me saying that meant you was supposed to tell me why it wasn't OP. Instead, you would rather brag about how it's being ''Looking Into''d.

Hero

Verified Member
You're ignoring my reply to you pointing out why my idea is bad, which in fact I showed you why your reply was wrong.
I'm not basing, I just didn't know why this made it less OP, and me saying that meant you was supposed to tell me why it wasn't OP. Instead, you would rather brag about how it's being ''Looking Into''d.
*Ignore* Ignorance is bliss.. :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Swift kick/ Rapid Punch doesn't block chi. Quick Strike does. I imaged someone kicking your knee which would cripple you. Thats why I had it not take bending away. ;)
If you kick someone on the point where their children would be blocked, it's gonna block the chi

Hero

Verified Member
If you kick someone on the point where their children would be blocked, it's gonna block the chi
Erm.....that depends where you hit them. Like I said, hitting someone in the knee is going to cripple them, but not take away bending...completely

Joeri

Verified Member
Im not trying to be threatening. IM trying to get them to stop bashing my thread.
Well maybe you should stop bashing them aswell

They came here to give their opinion, that's not bashing. An opinion can't be incorrect, they are critizing. Which is a large part of PK because nothing is perfect. Anyhow, YOU are bashing THEM, and were/are acting childish

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Erm.....that depends where you hit them. Like I said, hitting someone in the knee is going to cripple them, but not take away bending...completely
That's why I said if you hit them on the points where their choice would very blocked.

Hero

Verified Member
Well maybe you should stop bashing them aswell

They came here to give their opinion, that's not bashing. An opinion can't be incorrect, they are critizing. Which is a large part of PK because nothing is perfect. Anyhow, YOU are bashing THEM, and were/are acting childish
Well im sorry if I appear to be bashing them. I gave my input very clearly though.

Hero

Verified Member
Yes, because if you took the time to quote him you definetly are ignoring him

Stop acting childish and get off your high horse before people start to hate you
It looks like you're just a back up because you havent posted once on any of my threads unless somethings going on with your pals. Unless you are here to give input on my suggestion, can you leave?

Loony

Verified Member
It looks like you're just a back up because you havent posted once on any of my threads unless somethings going on with your pals. Unless you are here to give input on my suggestion, can you leave?
Him being back up requires me to ask for help or to even know the guy in the slightest. He's stating his opinion on the current debate.

Joeri

Verified Member
Just because i didn't reply to them doesnt mean i didn't read them.

This thread has nothing to do with your other threads, literally nothing. So sir, can you explain why i need to read other unrelated things to give my opinion about a situation

Same with books.
If i read book A, and i didnt read book B, what prevents me from giving my opinion about book A

Hero

Verified Member
Just because i didn't reply to them doesnt mean i didn't read them.

This thread has nothing to do with your other threads, literally nothing. So sir, can you explain why i need to read other unrelated things to give my opinion about a situation

Same with books.
If i read book A, and i didnt read book B, what prevents me from giving my opinion about book A
Ignorance is bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.