• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[CHIBLOCKING] [TWEAK] Paralyze vs. Bending Take Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Ignorance is bliss.
You can ignore other people, but if people are going to give their opinion, and criticize your suggestion, the staff who decide whether or not this is accepted view what is said in the conversation.

You have nothing to gain by ignoring input and opinions from other people. Because if they have a point of view about the move that might be shared by other people, then that could help you edit and change the suggestion in a way to get general consensus and approval. And while you may not care what everybody has to say, the staff take this into consideration.

Like in some of your other threads that got denied, I pointed out exactly what was wrong with your suggestion, you ignored me, then the staff gave the same reasons I did for denying it. Ignorance may be bliss, but with it comes stubbornness and stupidity.

Loony

Verified Member
You can ignore other people, but if people are going to give their opinion, and criticize your suggestion, the staff who decide whether or not this is accepted view what is said in the conversation.

You have nothing to gain by ignoring input and opinions from other people. Because if they have a point of view about the move that might be shared by other people, then that could help you edit and change the suggestion in a way to get general consensus and approval. And while you may not care what everybody has to say, the staff take this into consideration.

Like in some of your other threads that got denied, I pointed out exactly what was wrong with your suggestion, you ignored me, then the staff gave the same reasons I did for denying it. Ignorance may be bliss, but with it comes stubbornness and stupidity.
^this.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
ehh... you kinda could... but it would be a pain
Is that actually possible, Jed? Because that could open up a whole new world of possibilities with how bending works. If somebody would be willing to undertake the task, it could provide interesting twists and variations to literally every move in the plugin, depending on where people get hit. We believe in your coding Jed! You can do it!

jedk1

Is that actually possible, Jed? Because that could open up a whole new world of possibilities with how bending works. If somebody would be willing to undertake the task, it could provide interesting twists and variations to literally every move in the plugin, depending on where people get hit. We believe in your coding Jed! You can do it!
its all doable, but its a pain in the ass. I mean, i could try code a custom entity damage event, which also provides which bit of the body was hit

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
its all doable, but its a pain in the ass. I mean, i could try code a custom entity damage event, which also provides which bit of the body was hit
I could help by giving little bits of code that make no sense :D

Status
Not open for further replies.