• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chiblocking Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Could you edit the post and expand on the following points
  • Damage / effect of the moves
  • What happens to moves like smokescreen, since you said Chi starts off with 5 moves and I didn't see some of the current Chi moves in three
  • A brief description of why your suggestion is better than what's current

HydroMan

Verified Member
Because punch by itself does almost no damage. Im trying to make it so when you do a combo, something different happens. Crushing Blow can cause slowness and nausa while rapid punch can disable bending for a moment.
Rapidpunch does 4 damage (with 4 punches). If punch does 0.5 and add three 3, then it would deal 5.5 which is abit over top for that kind of combo.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
  • What happens to moves like smokescreen, since you said Chi starts off with 5 moves and I didn't see some of the current Chi moves in three
From what I gathered SmokeScreen, HighJump, etc would stay. Just all the offensive moves would go.

Hero

Verified Member
Rapidpunch does 4 damage (with 4 punches). If punch does 0.5 and add three 3, then it would deal 5.5 which is abit over top for that kind of combo.
If Punch does 0.5 damage, three punches would equal 2.5 or 1 1/2 hearts.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I havent added in yet, buts its going to dk the amount of damage you suggested.
Ability: Jab
Damage: 2 health (1 heart)
Cooldown: None
Paralysis Chance: 20%
Knockback: None
Additional: Move forward 1 block with each jab.
-
Ability: Punch
Damage: 3 health (1.5 hearts)
Cooldown: 1 second
Paralysis Chance: 5%
Knockback: Small
-
Ability: Kick
Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Paralysis Chance: 15%
Knockback: Medium
Additional: Kicking animation (?)
-
Ability: Knee
Damage: 4 health (2 hearts)
Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
Paralysis Chance: 2.5%
Knockback: High
Additional: Move 1.5 blocks when used, Knockback is also slightly vertical.

Is that good?

Hero

Verified Member
Ability: Jab
Damage: 2 health (1 heart)
Cooldown: None
Paralysis Chance: 20%
Knockback: None
Additional: Move forward 1 block with each jab.
-
Ability: Punch
Cooldown: 1 second
Paralysis Chance: 5%
Knockback: Small
-
Ability: Kick
Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Paralysis Chance: 15%
Knockback: Medium
Additional: Kicking animation (?)
-
Ability: Knee
Damage: 4 health (2 hearts)
Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
Paralysis Chance: 2.5%
Knockback: High
Additional: Move 1.5 blocks when used, Knockback is also slightly vertical.

Is that good?
Ill add the additional perks, but thank you!

Hero

Verified Member
Could you put a link to my thread for this?
I cant, im on my vita (Which you cant copy and paste) and I wont be on a computer for 2 months.
And I thought Crushing Knee and Devesating Blow was different.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I cant, im on my vita (Which you cant copy and paste) and I wont be on a computer for 2 months.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hero

Verified Member
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I said O thought Crushing Knee and Devesating Blow was different.

Hero

Verified Member
They seem pretty much the same. I don't get what you are saying.
I thought since you are sprinting, the faster you are, the more damage you do. Speaking of which, go to Non-Bender last page, a new move is out!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I thought since you are sprinting, the faster you are, the more damage you do. Speaking of which, go to Non-Bender last page, a new move is out!
Naw. You just have to be sprinting because it adds some balance cause its a powerful move. I saw the post. I think Blaze made an ability like that a while back.

Hero

Verified Member
Naw. You just have to be sprinting because it adds some balance cause its a powerful move. I saw the post. I think Blaze made an ability like that a while back.
Alright, ill change it to devastating blow and give you credit

Status
Not open for further replies.