• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Changing the Texture and Shape of Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
well there have been a lot suggestions about having 1 block of air in the middle of the ice so poeple wont suffocate, right? Maybe I could add that to he thread?
If you're suffocating, its a bug, cause I patched that

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think how it is now, you don't suffocate, but you're still blinded when trapped in ice. Not sure though.
For being blind in ice, would perhaps leaving one block of air where the player's head be a good workaround? Because I hate that you are blinded by ice now. Never used to be that way >.>

HydroMan

Verified Member
For being blind in ice, would perhaps leaving one block of air where the player's head be a good workaround? Because I hate that you are blinded by ice now. Never used to be that way >.>
I hate that too. I wish we get another type of ice that iš transparent įn nėra 1.9 mc version.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
Absolutely brilliant! I'm glad they revisited this. I beg of you coders, PLEASE add this to core. It would be so much better looking and realistic. The torrent and surge freezes just look ugly as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.