• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CactusBlast

CactusBlast 1.1

Nothing... I just wonder if servers are still how they are since I left. I haven't been on mc because I'm currently moving and have no internet. It's just the moves I see being posted. Personally I feel that "real" bending has somewhat slipped away with all these types of add-ons.

Don't get me wrong, I love how you guys work to provide new moves to players.
but it's just also affecting bending by how most servers just put them in their servers.

Just reading on projectkorra and all the updates, I don't know what bending is like anymore.
I hope to return soon, though. I miss working on own stuff but currently have no access.
In a way, I can totally agree with you, as I feel some abilities (not gonna point them out) are either illogical or cramp the whole element-- with their fighting style|aspect being completely from what's its canon (eg. air becoming more offensive and ect.).

Now for CactusBlast. How about change to as a Watermanipulation extention? With right-click being the source for cactus? How I see, "CactusBlast" being in as an standalone ability, as an indepent is a very situational ability. I noticed not much people bind this ability, like I rarely see one having it (most of the bending spars are happening in wilderness, and only sometimes people to a desserd are, that includes cactus). So my potential suggestion would be:
a)make it less situational, by adding other features that would be more benefitial (if you can be creative!)
b)make it as an extention for Watermanipulation.

Matt

In a way, I can totally agree with you, as I feel some abilities (not gonna point them out) are either illogical or cramp the whole element-- with their fighting style|aspect being completely from what's its canon (eg. air becoming more offensive and ect.).

Now for CactusBlast. How about change to as a Watermanipulation extention? With right-click being the source for cactus? How I see, "CactusBlast" being in as an standalone ability, as an indepent is a very situational ability. I noticed not much people bind this ability, like I rarely see one having it (most of the bending spars are happening in wilderness, and only sometimes people to a desserd are, that includes cactus). So my potential suggestion would be:
a)make it less situational, by adding other features that would be more benefitial (if you can be creative!)
b)make it as an extention for Watermanipulation.
Why are you trying to give him advice? There's literally nothing wrong with this ability, just because it doesn't meet your expectations does not mean it needs to be changed.

Why are you trying to give him advice? There's literally nothing wrong with this ability, just because it doesn't meet your expectations does not mean it needs to be changed.
Well played Sir, Now it's my turn:

Why are you trying to forbid me from giving an advise? There's literally something wrong with this ability, just because it meets your expectations does not mean it doesn't need to be changed.

Stop being butthurt for a sec ok ;) Just because my feedback is negative, doesn't mean it must be dismissed and mocked at.

Last edited:

Matt

Well played Sir, Now it's my turn:

Why are you trying to forbid me from giving an advise? There's literally something wrong with this ability, just because it meets your expectations does not mean it doesn't need to be changed.

Stop being butthurt for a sec ok ;) Just because my feedback is negative, doesn't mean it must be dismissed and mocked at.
I'm not trying to forbid you from giving advice if its Good advice, What you propose is changing the entire move in a really bad way.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
In all honesty, I'm just keeping it updated just for the sake of it. I know it isn't the best ability, however it was my first real ability and I'm fine with it staying simple. Adding it onto WaterManipulation would just make everyone's day worse in my opinion, so I think I'll keep nice and simple for now ;)

In all honesty, I'm just keeping it updated just for the sake of it. I know it isn't the best ability, however it was my first real ability and I'm fine with it staying simple. Adding it onto WaterManipulation would just make everyone's day worse in my opinion, so I think I'll keep nice and simple for now ;)
How would it make everyone's day worse? :D It would only exist within right click + left click and only if plantbending permission is on for those who want to use its cactusblast feature

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
How would it make everyone's day worse? :D It would only exist within right click + left click and only if plantbending permission is on for those who want to use its cactusblast feature
I suppose so. It can already be done by adding cactus to the plantbending list in the config, but it would be a good idea since the selection and the destroying of cactus is much better in this move than it is in Core.

May add that in the future ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Everything works fine except the damage value. Damage in config is normally 5 but the damage is a random value. Sometimes 3 hearts damage, sometimes half hearts damage.

Spigot: 1.19.3
Pk: 1.11.0 Beta 4
CactusBlast: 1.1

Damage tested with DamageIndicator:
Damages are calculated as 20 max.