• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Cactus Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
you should add some imagination like, YOU START TO SEE SAND MUSHROOMS EVERYWERE AND EVERYONE HAVE HEROBRINE SKIN AND THIS ZOMBIE HAVE A SHOVEL o wait this zombie really have a shovel NO STOP ZOMBIE (dies)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
you should add some imagination like, YOU START TO SEE SAND MUSHROOMS EVERYWERE AND EVERYONE HAVE HEROBRINE SKIN AND THIS ZOMBIE HAVE A SHOVEL o wait this zombie really have a shovel NO STOP ZOMBIE (dies)
That would be awesomeXD

Kwesi

Verified Member
Oh my gosh, whatever hallucination effects which can be added should be added! This idea = perfect. XD Great RP concept. This needs adding. :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I used Craftbook's CommandItems and CustomCrafting functions to make recipes for custom items that run commands when an item is interacted with, eaten in this case. I made various foods that grant potion effects on consumption. I also made pieces of paper than can change your bending called scrolls. c:
You know you don't need a plugin to create that right?:p

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
I used Craftbook's CommandItems and CustomCrafting functions to make recipes for custom items that run commands when an item is interacted with, eaten in this case. I made various foods that grant potion effects on consumption. I also made pieces of paper than can change your bending called scrolls. c:
i think it would be interesting if some moves could only be "learned" From a scroll. For example say for example theres a second move like earthblast but its just a bigger version. You could buy, or look for, a scroll

owlcool

Verified Member
i think it would be interesting if some moves could only be "learned" From a scroll. For example say for example theres a second move like earthblast but its just a bigger version. You could buy, or look for, a scroll
How is this relevant to cactus water?

Status
Not open for further replies.