• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Cactus Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Cactus that makes you high. Is that too much to ask?

-right click a cactus with an empty bottle
-remove cactus
-give player water bottle with custom data
-if player drinks it they get high (nausea etc)

Idea from that episode with the desert and the cactus. you know the one i mean.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It should also switch your shaderpack under "super secret settings" to the one called "wobble" x3
I actually don't think that's possible at the time because it does count as a video setting, like trying to turn of clouds with a command.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is the the best idea I've seen so far:p
But seriously, it'll add some more laughing fun to the plugin. And laughing is never bad :D
+ nobody can complain about something being too OP XD

Gahshunk

Verified Member
What plugin was used to create that?
I used Craftbook's CommandItems and CustomCrafting functions to make recipes for custom items that run commands when an item is interacted with, eaten in this case. I made various foods that grant potion effects on consumption. I also made pieces of paper than can change your bending called scrolls. c:

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I like it! It could even be a splash potion weapon! Oh, and waterbenders could have an ability allowing them to bend the cactus juice against enemies or themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.