• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
So I've been rewatching Korra again and I still can't help it, but in this episode, why didn't Bolin just earthbend the walls that is behind them? It is not fricking metal! Man these guys ain't thinking outside the box. :rolleyes:

I can’t tell what scene that is just from the picture
That is from Season 3 Episode 10 of Legend of Korra. Here is another screenshot in case you need a refresher. It is the episode where Zaheer sucks the air out of the Queen. And just look at that. They are surrounded by rock walls which looked to be easily earthbendable.

Athena

Possibly they don't think it's worth the risk of trying to escape? There's still guards and the like to worry about, and in an Earth kingdom i would imagine they take precautions against people using earthbending to escape.

xNuminousx

if they were trying to escape in the first place I don’t think they’re worried about guards. because remember in that scene they were trying to get Bolin to metal bend to get out

if they were trying to escape in the first place I don’t think they’re worried about guards. because remember in that scene they were trying to get Bolin to metal bend to get out
Still could have escaped with stealth? Probably some manufactured earth that is no longer earth or those walls are metal.