• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied BloodBending MultiAbilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
bloodspear uses ur own blood as you weapon, and i imagine the more blood u have the bigger the weapon and more damage, the more u bleed the more blood ul have for ur move, and since u dont bleed in minecraft without a mod i just use ur health bar as a reference to how much blood uv lost....u have to think open mineded and creative :D
using your own blood would kill yourself. Someone who has the skill to learn bloodbending also has to hte ability to use common sense, and leave their blood in their body. Also, I can imagine it would be extremely painful to pull blood out of your body without any wounds.

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
I don't know what to think about this... BloodManipulation or whatever you called it is just a watermanip with blood. '-' I don't get it :/

Dox the energybender

Verified Member
[QUOTE="
8. BloodShield - it would even allow to redirect ones bloodbent effect like moving or throwing the target to the bloodbender, while still resisting ones bentbent (aka holding shift) and left clicking. An example would be of a player B bloodbending player A. Player B tried intending to throw him away up to sky with bloodmanipulation but player A is ressisting his bloodbending control. Then while the player A one is shifting he then left clicks which throws B one up to the sky how he intented to do with A, without A needing to look up into the sky.
.[/QUOTE] I was going to make a post with the exact same name, but with a differ idea. I thought of this:
play A rushes at player B.Player B uses blood shield (by holding shift).Player A freezes when in area of Player B. Player C sprint jumps at player A, freezes in air. Player A lets go of shift. Player b and c gets a small amount of knock back.But I your blood shield I was thinking you could call it blood counter.

HydroMan

Verified Member
It is definally the DoubleBent to me :'p
2. DoubleBent - this will allow you to levitate to peple at a time, no matter where they are facing. You would need to simply hold shift at your chosen target. After that you then left click it which will lock him in place without him following your cursor (but while STILL holding shift). Then you can leftclick on another target which will cause that target to move along with your cursor while keeping the other player in place (if you haven't still let go of shift in that case). Leftclick again to lock that second target in place. The second one will be levitating and bent for as long you keep your cursor poiting at him. This was demonstrated by Amon on how he bloodbended Mako and Korra at the same time with two hands streched. A secondary function would be of this ability that it will alow you to move around multiple mobs/players at the same by the use of shift, if they are 1 block or less apart from each other, like how wolves were in the show.
Quoting this makes me want to fix this derpy english of mine :oops:.

HydroMan

Verified Member
After analising each of these sub-abilities, I realised that there is no need to have bloodbending as a MultiAbilityAPI system, as some I see can see be as a seperate abiliies, and others, like DoubleBent can be achieved through regular bloodbending ability (Right Click on a entity could make it hover instead of lmb), leaving none, if not a few left to be in which arent worth in wasting in the system.

Dox the energybender

Verified Member
It is definally the DoubleBent to me :'p

Quoting this makes me want to fix this derpy english of mine :oops:.
Is this reply directed toward me? if it is, my blood shield is that it has a forcefield around the player. Kind-of like air shield but the attacker stays in place in the air. And it can stack more then 2 players.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Is this reply directed toward me? if it is, my blood shield is that it has a forcefield around the player. Kind-of like air shield but the attacker stays in place in the air. And it can stack more then 2 players.
Yes. Our uses same concept, except your bloodshield uses an aura effect while my doublebent requires manual concentration on aiming at being/creature.

HydroMan

Verified Member
also mine can bend more then two
people, yours (I think) bends two people
mhh, but I made a seperate suggestion of doublebent, which it will depend of its configuration option adjustment. My attitude to this has change, so now I dislike my old of idea on adding this as a multiabilityAPI system, which I find it now unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.