• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied BloodBending MultiAbilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
"Control" would allow you to make players mine and build rather then fight, but as of right now, i think it would be to op for that. Add a configuration by default disabled to not allow the user interact with the targets left&right click?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I still don't see the point of control. Not only is it pretty much pointless but you wouldn't be able to make them move very far enough or with the skill to properly swing a tool, harvest blocks and place blocks And blood shield makes no sense, players already have immunity to blood bending if they can blood bend.

jedk1

I still don't see the point of control. Not only is it pretty much pointless but you wouldn't be able to make them move very far enough or with the skill to properly swing a tool, harvest blocks and place blocks And blood shield makes no sense, players already have immunity to blood bending if they can blood bend.
Tbh i dont see a point to bloodbending even being a multiability, its OP as it is, we dont need players being MORE OP.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I see you haven't read BloodShield that is marked as a link that i left you to read it. The passive one would be removed.

Might want to tell why you think it is pointless? You would be able to force them harvest blocks, swing tools and ect. which i pointed that it would configurable to whenver allow it or not to do those things.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Tbh i dont see a point to bloodbending even being a multiability, its OP as it is, we dont need players being MORE OP.
That is why regular bloodbending is disable. It wouldn't even be consider op if its disabled. After all, the configuration will include Disableable(< is that even a word?) option each of these abilities in the config file.

Last edited:

P0W3RK1D

Verified Member
it would be cool if there is a bloodbender move lijke (THIS)

hemorage: causes the blood vesels of his target to burst, causing the target to bleed, dealing constant damage to them.

neck break: the bloodbender (if undisturbed in the channel) grips his opponent, while in the channel of the grip the bloodbender uses the blood in his opponents body to break their neck. the neck break will occour if the bloodbender is un-inturuped while holding his opponent for 10 seconds. Neckbreak is an instakill move but makes up for it in the duration of the channel needed to preform the move.

Blood spear: the bloodbender uses his own blood to attack the enemy dealing damage based on how much blood he has lost (AKA) how much damage the bloodbender has taken. the more damage he has taken aka the lower his health the more blood the bender can use to create the spear thus the more damage the spear would do.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Agreed. Bloodbending is already op and unfair. I still like it. This suggestion makes it even more unfair. Not only will players complain, but people won't get to enjoy the actual bending aspect than one feature that was introduced in the Avatar series.

Hero

Verified Member
it would be cool if there is a bloodbender move lijke (THIS)

hemorage: causes the blood vesels of his target to burst, causing the target to bleed, dealing constant damage to them.

neck break: the bloodbender (if undisturbed in the channel) grips his opponent, while in the channel of the grip the bloodbender uses the blood in his opponents body to break their neck. the neck break will occour if the bloodbender is un-inturuped while holding his opponent for 10 seconds. Neckbreak is an instakill move but makes up for it in the duration of the channel needed to preform the move.

Blood spear: the bloodbender uses his own blood to attack the enemy dealing damage based on how much blood he has lost (AKA) how much damage the bloodbender has taken. the more damage he has taken aka the lower his health the more blood the bender can use to create the spear thus the more damage the spear would do.
This isnt naruto or star wars. We wont add an instakill move that resembles the Force. And blood spear reminds me of a guy from naruto that attacks with his own bones. And, why the heck would blood spear do more damage if you have low health? It would do less damage and it would kill you.....

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok it will be unfair, but big deal... This would have diversity to it and will have as much attention it needs. Lets not forget, - this is all CONFIGURABLE.

P0W3RK1D

Verified Member
This isnt naruto or star wars. We wont add an instakill move that resembles the Force. And blood spear reminds me of a guy from naruto that attacks with his own bones. And, why the heck would blood spear do more damage if you have low health? It would do less damage and it would kill you.....
bloodspear uses ur own blood as you weapon, and i imagine the more blood u have the bigger the weapon and more damage, the more u bleed the more blood ul have for ur move, and since u dont bleed in minecraft without a mod i just use ur health bar as a reference to how much blood uv lost....u have to think open mineded and creative :D

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Ok it will be unfair, but big deal... This would have diversity to it and will have as much attention it needs. Lets not forget, - this is all CONFIGURABLE.
Quiet honestly, PK should focus more diversity on things like combining RaiseEarth and Collapse rather than making something overpowered even more than it already is. Again, configs have limitations.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I see you haven't read BloodShield that is marked as a link that i left you to read it. The passive one would be removed.

Might want to tell why you think it is pointless? You would be able to force them harvest blocks, swing tools and ect. which i pointed that it would configurable to whenver allow it or not to do those things.
I think its pointless because in what situation would you want to make somebody do something like that? Not to mention when did we ever see a bloodbender use their power to make somebody cut down a tree, or build a log cabin? The only thing we ever saw a bloodbender make somebody was stick a key into a lock, not swing an pick axe with enough force to smash through a meter of solid rock.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think its pointless because in what situation would you want to make somebody do something like that? Not to mention when did we ever see a bloodbender use their power to make somebody cut down a tree, or build a log cabin? The only thing we ever saw a bloodbender make somebody was stick a key into a lock, not swing an pick axe with enough force to smash through a meter of solid rock.
Hama cause people to walk up to the moutain, which Old Man Ding or what do you call him stated that he has experience this kind of control. Then if staff don't like, they can make left/rightclick not interact for the user on to the target. But you said it is pointless for them not to swing its, harvest blocks, ect. which i don't think causing a target to walk in desire is pointless.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Quiet honestly, PK should focus more diversity on things like combining RaiseEarth and Collapse rather than making something overpowered even more than it already is. Again, configs have limitations.
Ok. Then lets leave them for later tp focus on when the plugin is furnace with those small things and when they begin focus their attention on making moves and their changes, and such.

HydroMan

Verified Member
bloodspear uses ur own blood as you weapon, and i imagine the more blood u have the bigger the weapon and more damage, the more u bleed the more blood ul have for ur move, and since u dont bleed in minecraft without a mod i just use ur health bar as a reference to how much blood uv lost....u have to think open mineded and creative :D
Lets not make the plugin gorisim, pls ._. !

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hama cause people to walk up to the moutain, which Old Man Ding or what do you call him stated that he has experience this kind of control. Then if staff don't like, they can make left/rightclick not interact for the user on to the target. But you said it is pointless for them not to swing its, harvest blocks, ect. which i don't think causing a target to walk in desire is pointless.
You could just use the normal bloodbending to move somebody to a specific place. I was saying it was pointless to have them harvest blocks and the likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.