• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Better Earth Mobility

Do you think Earthscooter would be a good idea?

• No, it would be overpowered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Verified Member
I noticed that Fire has Fire Jet, Water has Water Spout and Water Wave , Air has Airblast and AirSpout and Earth has Catapult, which is not good for short distances , Raise Earth, which only raises one collumn, not like airspout, and earthsmash, which kind of takes too much in some situations. So:

Elements:Earth
Name:Um..... Earth Scooter?
Decescription: Sprint, jump and click in mid-air to raise a rock. You will have kind of same Features like Earth Smash, but resists for longer, but it creates almost instantly.

It is just an idea, i think it would help to cross rivers or ravines faster.
Hope this helps!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
give an example of it being used in the show. This is necessary if you want this move to be added._.

Josh

Verified Member
personally, I think earthbenders already are a little to mobile. On my own server I changed the cooldown of Catapult so that earthbenders can't use Catapult and then Shockwave to screw everyone over and Catapult away right again. I just think that giving an element which should have its users GROUNDED more mobility is not a good idea.

Blockkkster

Verified Member
I like this idea but I don't like the name "Earth Scooter."
"Earth wave: High level earthbenders can create a wave of earth to ride on and use it as a form of transportation,[25] as Aang and Toph have both done,[23] as well as Roku and Sud while training.[26] The downsides of the wave are that it takes a lot of energy to produce, as well as intense concentration; the slightest distraction could cause the user to lose control of the wave. They can also force a wave of earth outward and use it as an extremely powerful offensive attack, as both Aang and General Fong were seen doing during their battle[15]"

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
"Earth wave: High level earthbenders can create a wave of earth to ride on and use it as a form of transportation,[25] as Aang and Toph have both done,[23] as well as Roku and Sud while training.[26] The downsides of the wave are that it takes a lot of energy to produce, as well as intense concentration; the slightest distraction could cause the user to lose control of the wave. They can also force a wave of earth outward and use it as an extremely powerful offensive attack, as both Aang and General Fong were seen doing during their battle[15]"
Maybe if someone is hit while riding the EarthWave, they will fall?

Adam

Verified Member
I love the concept! that's better than i thought, but maybe the wave can also push you, if you need to cross a ravine?

Status
Not open for further replies.