• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BendingGUI

BendingGUI 1.5.1-PK1.10.1

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it's doesn't seem to work. I do like what you said, i'v install BendingGui 1.1.5 for my server but when i test it, i type /gui but it give me a list of command (there will be a picture down bellow) instead of the Configure bending Gui ( the Compass).
That general means there's an error. Can you please post your console log?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Where can i get the console log, give me the address please.
The console itself isn't a file. It's the window your server runs in, that shows all plugin data, errors, messages, and commands. When you run the command on your server, there is an error generating in the console. I need that.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
so the project korra im using right now is for spigot MC 1.8.8 not MC 1.8?
ProjectKorra never supported "1.8", it only ever supported "1.8.8" (and yes, there is a difference). And when I said "ProjectKorra for MC 1.8", that version is for Spigot 1.8.8. The other version is for 1.9, but I assume you don't want that.

304Ganer

Verified Member
thank you so much, it's finally work XD. But it seem like there is something wrong about the benders skills, it's not because benders skill is not working, it's because all benders element (Fire,Water,Earth,Air and Chi) have all bender Avatar Bender skills .
I am currently a Fire bender but when i open the BenderGui it show that i have all Fire Bender skills "and" Avatar Bender skill when i even not Avatar Bender.

Attachments

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This isn't really a bug. It simply displays those because it is possible for you to use them without more than one element. If you don't want this, I suggest taking those moves from players (denying them the permissions) and only giving them to avatars ;)

But, I'm glad it's working for you :)

ServerElementals

Verified Member
I have noticed that right-clicking the compass only displays a GUI when the player is facing/close enough to a block.

This turns away some of my new players who don't understand why nothing appears when they right click the compass. I was wondering if it'd be possible to have the compass display a gui when right clicked and not selecting a block, like mineplex or such.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have noticed that right-clicking the compass only displays a GUI when the player is facing/close enough to a block.

This turns away some of my new players who don't understand why nothing appears when they right click the compass. I was wondering if it'd be possible to have the compass display a gui when right clicked and not selecting a block, like mineplex or such.
This did originally happen, but for reasons unknown, this has stopped working. None of the code has changed or anything like that, so I still don't know why it happens. So sorry, it is a known bug, but until it's fixed there's not much I can do.

Thanks for using BendingGUI anyway though ;)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
StrangeOne101 updated BendingGUI with a new update entry:

Fixes and minor changes

• Changed the color of earth move slots to be light green panes instead of green panes
  • Re-implemented the ability to make the gui item enchanted
  • Shift clicking the page arrows will now jump to the last page
  • Fixed binding moves having the wrong color if they were a subelement ability
  • Fixed right clicking not working on air
    • Turns out this was actually a spigot issue. A workaround is in place for now, but it may cause issues. I...
Read the rest of this update entry...

PhanaticD

Verified Member
still get this error:

Code:
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at com.strangeone101.bendinggui.menus.MenuBendingOptions.getItemForSlot(MenuBendingOptions.java:179)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at com.strangeone101.bendinggui.menus.MenuBendingOptions.update(MenuBendingOptions.java:1039)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at com.strangeone101.bendinggui.menus.MenuBendingOptions.openMenu(MenuBendingOptions.java:1160)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at com.strangeone101.bendinggui.Listener.onItemRightClick(Listener.java:46)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor978.execute(Unknown Source)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:515)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:236)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:203)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:199)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1029)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:26)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:5)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:843)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:426)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:767)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665)
[08:56:56] [Server thread/WARN]:    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)