• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BendingGUI

BendingGUI 1.5.1-PK1.10.1

Pride

Verified Member
Phan, 1.8.2's extremely buggy, so I wouldn't recommend updating to 1.8.2 just yet.

Pretty sure the staff is probably gonna work on fixing some errors on 1.8.2

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
StrangeOne101 updated BendingGUI with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.8.2

A lot of people had issues with the latest version of BendingGUI. Whatever the problem was, it is now fixed in this version. This version, however, does require 1.8.2. Although it's buggy, please wait till 1.8.3 comes out if you aren't using it.

Also fixed glows not working in 1.11.
Read the rest of this update entry...

304Ganer

Verified Member
The Bending Guide doesn't seem work to me. I did successful download BendingGui to the server (i spend a lot of time to find the right BendingGui version for Projectkorra Core (dont know what PK version it is :p ) of Minecraft 1.8 (spigot 1.8.8 i think, i don't know :v ). And i've found the right version, it was BendingGui 1.0.7 PK) but when i loggin my server and test the Guide. I type /gui, and and it give me a compass but when i right click it the nothing show up, it doesn't show me the menu. I even try to left click but still nothing happening :(. is there a way to fix this?
Hope you will answer soon. I'll wait for you respond :D

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
BendingGui might be outdated. You can always what version pk is running by typing '/pk version' or '/bending version', or '/b v' and vice versa for short.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The Bending Guide doesn't seem work to me. I did successful download BendingGui to the server (i spend a lot of time to find the right BendingGui version for Projectkorra Core (dont know what PK version it is :p ) of Minecraft 1.8 (spigot 1.8.8 i think, i don't know :v ). And i've found the right version, it was BendingGui 1.0.7 PK) but when i loggin my server and test the Guide. I type /gui, and and it give me a compass but when i right click it the nothing show up, it doesn't show me the menu. I even try to left click but still nothing happening :(. is there a way to fix this?
Hope you will answer soon. I'll wait for you respond :D
Can you please send me a bending debug file? That will show me all versions of what bending plugins you have.

That said, a version for 1.8.8 is highly outdated and isn't currently supported. I hope you can get it working, but it isn't a version I am currently updating the plugin for. Sorry.

304Ganer

Verified Member
Can you please send me a bending debug file? That will show me all versions of what bending plugins you have.

That said, a version for 1.8.8 is highly outdated and isn't currently supported. I hope you can get it working, but it isn't a version I am currently updating the plugin for. Sorry.
Where can i get the bending debug file, can you give me the bending debug file address?
and thanks to MeskenasBoii, i know what pk version im using right now.
PK Core: version 1.8.0
PK RPG: 1.1.0
It kinda funny when Orion304 was the one who establishing this community and im 304Gamer in game XD

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Where can i get the bending debug file, can you give me the bending debug file address?
and thanks to MeskenasBoii, i know what pk version im using right now.
PK Core: version 1.8.0
PK RPG: 1.1.0
It kinda funny when Orion304 was the one who establishing this community and im 304Gamer in game XD
Use /bending debug - Then upload the debug.txt from /plugins/ProjectKorra