• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BendingGUI

BendingGUI 1.5.1-PK1.10.1

AtronKrs

Verified Member
The sub element blocking function is not working, even if I am using a permission plugin (LordPermission) with the 1.7.0 stable installed. Crap, that's bad news.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The sub element blocking function is not working, even if I am using a permission plugin (LordPermission) with the 1.7.0 stable installed. Crap, that's bad news.
I don't think you understand what the fix was. The fix simply fixed the problem where users could bend sub-elements without the correct permissions. If it still isn't working (most of them are used by default), you haven't configured your permissions correctly.

AtronKrs

Verified Member
I did Strange, maybe it's just the plugin... Should I negate the pex node? With - -bending.earth.lavabending?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I did Strange, maybe it's just the plugin... Should I negate the pex node? With - -bending.earth.lavabending?
Yes, you will need to negate the permission to stop users from using it. By default, all users have access to most subelements.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nice, but... Does it work with beta 5? Thanks, it's the best plugin on PK... :)
Yup, 1.0.6 is compatible with 1.8.0 Beta 5. And thanks, glad you like it :)

Edit: I've edited the main page to make it more clear on what versions support what version of PK. Hopefully that clears things up.

Last edited:

Kitstarseth

Verified Member
It isn't compatible because I tried to install beta with the 1.0.6 and it didn't work. Can you help me with it? Skype: kitstarseth

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It isn't compatible because I tried to install beta with the 1.0.6 and it didn't work. Can you help me with it? Skype: kitstarseth
It should be. What error do you get?

(I also don't recommend posting your skype username. If you have to, do so in a PM)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It is colored in red. I could send you the IP and you could see yourself.
I don't know what you mean "colored in red". Do you mean on Multicraft or something?

There should be an error if it's not working though. Please check your logs when you started the server and post it on pastebin if you find anything.