• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Survival

Is Bending Making Vanilla Minecraft To Easy?

• Yes it is.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No it isn't.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Is Bending making surviving too easy? I mean, it is fully possible to survive without meat on hardcore mode, when you spawn in a snow biome, and airbending doesn't even make you not eat meat to get the hunger resistance bonus. Firebending cooks food, Waterbending provides a great defense against mobs such as creepers, Zombies, and Skeletons, etc. I have survived through a minecraft night as a bender without any food easily with every element other then chi. Just a short rant.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Is Bending making surviving too easy? I mean, it is fully possible to survive without meat on hardcore mode, when you spawn in a snow biome, and airbending doesn't even make you not eat meat to get the hunger resistance bonus. Firebending cooks food, Waterbending provides a great defense against mobs such as creepers, Zombies, and Skeletons, etc. I have survived through a minecraft night as a bender without any food easily with every element other then chi. Just a short rant.
idk 'bout you but skeletons are the bane of my existence with any element

Kaheem Gibbs

Verified Member
To make the survival more enjoyable either buff the mobs or lower abilities in the config. I also completely agree with you though it seems for the game to be challenging there needs to be something added...

HydroMan

Verified Member
To make the survival more enjoyable either buff the mobs or lower abilities in the config. I also completely agree with you though it seems for the game to be challenging there needs to be something added...
even tho bending is not meant for survival ,so why even use bending anyway

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I feel that defensive moves such as AirShield, WallOfFire, and OctopusForm are very useful against mobs, while moves like EarthBlast, WaterManipulation, AirSwipe, etc. are not useful as they do too little damage to be a possibility against hordes of mobs.

Skeletons still get me every time.

owlcool

Verified Member
The only way I was killed by mobs recently was when I fought a mob with just a few bottles away from water sources that consisted of, I think 2-5 skeletons, 3 spiders, 2-5 zombies, and a enderman. I almost survived that. That was before the watercombos and waterwave and iceblast all-together were added. I think bending survival is getting a little too easy.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I die all the time to mobs. Probably cause I use my bending as my main combat weapon and wear no armor.

owlcool

Verified Member
Earth, mostly.
So have you ever survived a night using only earthbending, and not catapulting? I have survived a night using probably every element, The ones I know Include: Fire, Water, Air, Chi, and only one I am unsure of is chi. So yeah, surviving is getting a "Little" easy for me.

Last edited:

Joeri

Verified Member
So have you ever survived a night using only earthbending, and not catapulting? I have survived a night using probably every element, The ones I know Include: Fire, Water, Air, Chi, and only one I am unsure of is chi. So yeah, surviving is getting a "Little" easy for me.
That's because your more experienced then new players. I can survive a night without bending so i dont really see the difference..

owlcool

Verified Member
That's because your more experienced then new players. I can survive a night without bending so i dont really see the difference..
The difference being there is a difference between making a house or a noob hole, and fighting and killing every mob you see, looking for more mobs all the more, all the more without armor and at most just some iron ingots or bottles of water. if you actually do so. Even if you do the same, it at least makes survival much easier.

Joeri

Verified Member
The difference being there is a difference between making a house or a noob hole, and fighting and killing every mob you see, looking for more mobs all the more, all the more without armor and at most just some iron ingots or bottles of water. if you actually do so. Even if you do the same, it at least makes survival much easier.
It's not possible to survive a night killing all the mobs with only just bending. Unless your playing on a server with a difficulty of Easy and you have McMMo 250+ unarmed

Joeri

Verified Member
And someone new to bending can't survive a night with just bending aswell, it's hard even for experienced players

Deathgag

Verified Member
Honestly it depends on play style. I just wander the night away most of the time and I only base if there is an interesting resource or formation. The bending I have the hardest time usinisI survive is earth. It doesn't fit me. Joeri its very possible to survive a night whilst killing everything. The trick is knowing when to let yourself to heal from zombie flesh.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I played at a server where there was mobs roaming around...It was quick easy to kill them as a waterbender ,but i dont have any complaints about that

Last edited: