• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Survival

Is Bending Making Vanilla Minecraft To Easy?

• Yes it is.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No it isn't.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Joeri

Verified Member
Honestly it depends on play style. I just wander the night away most of the time and I only base if there is an interesting resource or formation. The bending I have the hardest time usinisI survive is earth. It doesn't fit me. Joeri its very possible to survive a night whilst killing everything. The trick is knowing when to let yourself to heal from zombie flesh.
Yes, but nobody seems to understand

Of course experienced bending players can kill everything, but new people wouldnt be able to

This is the same for experienced minecraft players, They can kill everything aswell

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Of course experienced bending players can kill everything, but new people wouldnt be able to

This is the same for experienced minecraft players, They can kill everything aswell
New players don't know how to bend at all... Ofcourse they wouldn't

owlcool

Verified Member

Or like how someone would get schooled the first time they played blood and bones modpack on hardcore, etc.

owlcool

Verified Member
No, even some players that already using bending for weeks can't go on a slaughter trip in the nights
Even some, you mean the ones who haven't been focusing on improving their bending? Because I did these slaughter trips before bending got buffed with combos and all that stuff.