• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Armor Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminty

Verified Member
I was interested in MASTER-Pakku's idea of using armor for a utility ability on this thread (where I also commented about the usage), and I thought that Earthbenders could also benefit from this. In A:TLA, when Aang is trying to learn Earthbending, Toph surrounds herself with rocks for armor (inspiration for Eartharmor), and then charges at Aang. Since shift is used to surround the Earthbender with rocks, I think it would be better if left-clicking with the armor allowed you to charge and bash into opponents rather than being a very short version of raiseearth.

The vine move may not be so necessary since even if you're trapped in the forest with only plants for water, you can still use them for waterarms. Perhaps it could be used instead to select a source and create a grapple on a target to pull them to the source, like the Airbender move suction?

The charge move could give Earthbenders more horizontal mobility (while being a potential distancer by bashing), since their mobility options seem to be the extremely vertical catapult, and the long-charge Earthsmash. Seeing as neither is grounded (where the Earthbender belongs), a ground-based method of transportation sounds very necessary.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So similar to Finn's Earth Ride in the sense that if you would use it with earth armor it would do more damage to players.

Luminty

Verified Member
So similar to Finn's Earth Ride in the sense that if you would use it with earth armor it would do more damage to players.
Without Eartharmor it would probably do much less damage and have much less knockback. I have never heard of Earth Ride. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.