• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Sketz

Doesn't generate for me either, pretty sure there is a problem with the config generation for custom addons, solution is either to way for pk to fix this, or, code it so it generates it's own config file.
I thought the config Issue was fixed In the latest PK builds?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
@Sketz and @Soarinsorin, if you're going to write to the pk config (or use your own with the pk config system), make sure to do config.save() after adding your defaults. So like
Code:
FileConfiguration blah = ConfigManager.defaultConfig.get();
blah.addDefault("blah", "burp");
ConfigManager.defaultConfig.save();
:D

Sketz

@Sketz and @Soarinsorin, if you're going to write to the pk config (or use your own with the pk config system), make sure to do config.save() after adding your defaults. So like
Code:
FileConfiguration blah = ConfigManager.defaultConfig.get();
blah.addDefault("blah", "burp");
ConfigManager.defaultConfig.save();
:D
I believe I have that. I'd have to look, but I'm at school right now.
Pretty sure I have that.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Alright. I believe I did the written config right. Everything was tested on my test server too, so I'm just not sure.
Something I often get (simply because of a typo) is that getting values from the config goes wrong. For example, instead of typing "ExtraAbilities.Sketz.AirJump.Power" you could've written "ExtarAbilitiies.Skets.AirJump.Power". Check the paths to the config values and make sure they are correct.

Sketz

Something I often get (simply because of a typo) is that getting values from the config goes wrong. For example, instead of typing "ExtraAbilities.Sketz.AirJump.Power" you could've written "ExtarAbilitiies.Skets.AirJump.Power". Check the paths to the config values and make sure they are correct.
I will thanks, although I tested the configs values as well, along with the boolean configs.