• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

When I download this onto my server, it loads but it doesn't do what it's suppose to do. When I sneak up into the air with this ability, it just creates the particles and it doesn't move me. Unlike the previous version, the particles only show with AirJump bound instead of every air move. I know you've tried to fix this, but it simply still doesn't function.
EDIT: Unlike the other guy who had this same problem, I don't have NoCheatPlus and I don't know why it's not working.

Sketz

When I download this onto my server, it loads but it doesn't do what it's suppose to do. When I sneak up into the air with this ability, it just creates the particles and it doesn't move me. Unlike the previous version, the particles only show with AirJump bound instead of every air move. I know you've tried to fix this, but it simply still doesn't function.
EDIT: Unlike the other guy who had this same problem, I don't have NoCheatPlus and I don't know why it's not working.
I believe i need to update the ability.
If you're on beta 6 that's probably the reason why.

I'll be working on the update this thanks giving week :)

I believe i need to update the ability.
If you're on beta 6 that's probably the reason why.

I'll be working on the update this thanks giving week :)
I'm on beta 6 now, but when I reported the problem I was on beta 5. But since it works on other servers with the same version, it's showing signs that there's a problem with my server/plugin configuration.

Sketz

Sketz updated AirJump with a new update entry:

ProjectKorra 1.8.0 BETA 9 || Compatibility Update

This update should work with the latest version of projectkorra 1.8.0 beta 9.
Sorry for the pro-longed updates, a lot of stuff has happened and PK updates very frequently sometimes. Something I don't really do.

Nothing has really changed with the move, so just let me know if it has any issues.

Please report any issues you have with this build!

If cooldowns,...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Sketz

@Cheeze_Itz I believe the problem may be on your end.
I tested the ability with the latest version of pk and works on my end.

You sure nothing would stop the move from working?

Cheeze_Itz

Thats strange, my server has always been very clear when I add a move that doesnt work. Always gives me an error message of some kind but nothing for this one. Loads perfectly fine with everything else but never executes. All the other custom moves work fine. I dont have anything fancey on my server either, just worldguard and worldedit. Using all the latest builds and everything

Sshawarma

Thats strange, my server has always been very clear when I add a move that doesnt work. Always gives me an error message of some kind but nothing for this one. Loads perfectly fine with everything else but never executes. All the other custom moves work fine. I dont have anything fancey on my server either, just worldguard and worldedit. Using all the latest builds and everything
Oh....sorry for coming so late to explain what it could also be. @Cheeze_Itz try doubling the jump factor, increasing the cooldown to like 4500 and turning the ground requirement to false.....to use just shift slightly up in the direction you want to use this (awesome) move.

Cheeze_Itz

thanks for the suggestion! sorry if this question seems ignorant but where would I find the configure files? One never popped up under the PK config settings folder, not in the PK config itself, or the jedcore file.

Sshawarma

whaaaa, the config should have generated in the normal PK config. Under
Sketz:
AirJump:
AirJumpParticles: false
DefaultParticles: true
MustBeOnGround: false
AirJumpSound: false
DefaultSound: true
Cooldown: 4500
Distance: 4

Sshawarma

towards the very bottom of the config, if it didn't generate, im guessing its an issue with the server version or java version.

Sorin

towards the very bottom of the config, if it didn't generate, im guessing its an issue with the server version or java version.
Doesn't generate for me either, pretty sure there is a problem with the config generation for custom addons, solution is either to way for pk to fix this, or, code it so it generates it's own config file.